Promotion of indicators - page 5

Candid:

In principle, I saw a PR agent as someone who publicly trades on the promoted indicator. And not just with monitoring, like "Signals", but with an explanation of the rules of use, reasoning of decisions, screenshots, etc.

Although probably not on all forums such activity based on a paid product may be welcomed.

Every product has its own way of promotion. That is why selling is considered an art. Experts promote signals and indicators through the service - probably as you described. Other types of programmes are different. The main thing is to be either a professional in the field of promotion or to trust such a professional through an effective mechanism of interaction with him, and this is exactly the mechanism that the current affiliate does not provide.

Candid:
By the way, I discovered that there are no demos for the indicators in the marketplace. This, imho, makes the task of selling something original almost hopeless.
In principle, there is a strategy tester where this indicator can be tested. However, I agree that these limitations do not make any sense to me. I don't know what for, because it's not easier for the end users.

C-4:
Basically, there is a strategy tester where this indicator can be tested.

It was intended to offer a demo version, which can be viewed in the tester. But at the moment demo-versions are not available for indicators, so there is nothing to test in the tester.

I wonder if it is possible to create a demo version and download it in the Market as a separate product?

Candid:

It was intended to offer a demo version, which can be viewed in the tester. But at the moment there are no demo-versions for indicators, so there is nothing to test in the tester.

I wonder if it is possible to create a demo version and download it in the Market as a separate product?

No, you can make a demo version only for panels, as only they are not tested in the tester. The restriction is pointless, but ruthless:)

C-4:
No, the demo version can only be done for panels, as they are the only ones not tested in the tester. The restriction is pointless but ruthless:)
I've already suggested the option to support and they told me you can. Maybe it's about the prohibition to use certain restrictions, and I suggested a variant that won't use those restrictions.

Candid:

I wonder if you can make a demo version yourself and upload it to the Market as a separate product.

So why upload to the Market? Upload a separate file in the "Discussion" branch of your product, in theory, this is not forbidden. And there you can build any restrictions.

Candid:
By the way, I discovered that there are no demos for the indicators in the marketplace. This, imho, makes the task of selling something original almost hopeless.
If there is a demo version of your original indicator, they will not buy it at all. There were precedents already. People easily got data from demo-versions without buying the full version.

artmedia70:
If there is a demo version of your original indicator, it will not be bought at all. There were precedents already. People easily received data from the demo-version without buying the full version.
Limit the display of the last history 10 to n bars before the current bar (but not all indicators can be limited in this way)

sanyooooook:
Limit the display of the last history 10 to n bars before the current bar (but not all indicators can be limited in this way)
It contradicts the rules.

artmedia70:
It's against the rules, isn't it?

I mean a separate file and a link to the discussion thread.

SZZ: Well, or if by the rules, then tie the demo indicator to some exotic or to a certain TF

Reason: