Help to create EA please

Hi, could someone please create an EA based on the following indicator. It is based on the Freedombar indicator. The EA needs to buy when a Blue square appears and Sell when a red square appears. EA should enter on second square that appears. EA to include lot size, TP, SL and TS.

The Heiken Ashi overlay indicator is needed for the FreedomBar to work

Many thanks

I believe using just these 2 indicators, your system would only be good for a scalping system. 5 pip tps to be exact on the 5 min chart..

Do you have any filter for longer term trades?

Hi takii

I regularly take 10pips with this system trading manually. If you can assist me with the EA I can give u the settings to use. Best rgds

Can you post the setting, chart, entry, and exit rules?

If it looks profitable, then many EA programmers will happy to code it for you

Hi, I use it on 1Min chart of GBP/JPY with freedomBar set to 5Min Timeframe. Enter on the second square after color change and exit at 10pips. Hope this helps

What do you mena by: enter on second square after color change?

Heiken Ashi Overlay Bar scalping system -> EA needed

This manually system is very simple, is based on 2 indicators:

Heiken Ashi Overlay

Freedom Bar

Freddom Bar is based in Heiken Ashi overlay, and Freedom bar is the unique indicator atached in the chart. It plots red and blue squares.

The manually system requires Freedom Bar in 5 minutes attached in 1 minute chart.

Very simple... when a red square appears we sell and when a blue square appears we close sell and buy. Idem on buy: buy when a blue square appears and close buy and sell when a red square appears.

Its a very agressive scalping with a lot of trades in a day, a lot of them will be loser trades but with small losses in pips... a couple trades will win good pips.

We put the orders always when a new square appears and the order is based in change colour of the previous square.

Its impossible 24 hours manually trading. So an EA to test long periods is needed.

I attach an image wiht 3 last hours in the eur.usd

I need a coder to development this EA, should be tf, tp, sl, ts... can anyone support me?

Thanks

Files:

zyco:
This manually system is very simple, is based on 2 indicators:

Heiken Ashi Overlay

Freedom Bar

Freddom Bar is based in Heiken Ashi overlay, and Freedom bar is the unique indicator atached in the chart. It plots red and blue squares.

The manually system requires Freedom Bar in 5 minutes attached in 1 minute chart.

Very simple... when a red square appears we sell and when a blue square appears we close sell and buy. Idem on buy: buy when a blue square appears and close buy and sell when a red square appears.

Its a very agressive scalping with a lot of trades in a day, a lot of them will be loser trades but with small losses in pips... a couple trades will win good pips.

We put the orders always when a new square appears and the order is based in change colour of the previous square.

Its impossible 24 hours manually trading. So an EA to test long periods is needed.

I attach an image wiht 3 last hours in the eur.usd

I need a coder to development this EA, should be tf, tp, sl, ts... can anyone support me?

Thanks

I witnessed some repainting using this Freedom bar last night. Is there an non repainting version? Or what has been your experience?

I heard this version is not repainting, haven't test it.

Have a look!

Files:

Yes, FreedomBar repaints sometimes. But we are opening and closing trades based on a colour change of last bar, so if sometimes (not much) repaints an a square our trading would not be too much affected.

inzider, I think that this indicator is not similar to FreedomBar, FreedomBar is based in Heiken Ashi-Overlay.

EA would be nice to test FreedomBar.

Good Idea - need developed EA

Someone have been using this idea for 4 months on live account, and his weekly 10% ~ 20$ always get profit, trade very small lot, only per pip get 5 cent, with account balance1000$.

Ok..for the rule trade i will explain after the EA developed.

We only need EA for manage Open & Closed Position, no indicator.

EA always Open position continuesly Buy and or Sell every certain distance pip move up or move down.

( when attaching EA in to Chart , need input setting ; Buy= True/Flase, Sell=True/False )

mean ; * if set to ; Buy= true, Sell=true , EA will always Open Position both ( Buy & Sell )

* if set to ; Buy= true , Sell= False, EA will always Open Position Buy only

* if set to ; Buy= false , Sell= true, EA will always Open Position Sell only

Lot = 0.01 ( deault ) , can set to e.q. 0.04, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3 etc.

TP = 15 pip ( default ) ,

No SL

No indicator, when ea attach to chart, the EA Open position immediately.

After Open Position executed, every move up or down n pip ea will Open position again with same lot

n pip is distance between Order ( Open position )

n ( distance ) = 10 pip ( default )

Ok. I am waiting for this EA.

C.U , thnks

Reason: