Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 26

current EA

Could someone post the current EA?

Thanks

Daz

AQUILEZ:
Which one is the clon? look's like the guys of WSS Visit this site often.

wow where is the template and indicators for the second pic, the dolly?

AQUILEZ:
Which one is the clon? look's like the guys of WSS Visit this site often.

Hi...!

Could you tell me how to plot the pop up timezone pics?

thx

punkboyzzz:
Sorry for interrupting...

What's the difference between those two?

thank you.

One costs you $$$ and one doesn't.

Lux

Dolly Grahic Vs Open Graphic

luxinterior:
One costs you $$$ and one doesn't. Lux

I Mean Dolly Graphic #10 and Open Graphic...

seems like. both of them are same...

would you mind telling me what the diffrences are...

thx alot.

Well WSS is a commercial system where as Dolly started as a free "clone" of that system. I say started because in my opinion Dolly is better where it came today thanks to all who helped develop it. And now it seems people from WSS like some ideas that were added to Dolly.

You will find templates and indicators in the very first post.

By the way, great work guys! Had +30 pips on GBPUSD today, didn't do other pairs. I see GBPUSD went all the way down now, but I'm satisfied with 30 pips

bodshyipmonitor:
alright .. will modify the code so that it can take into any GMACD time indications. laters.

Hi just wondering if you modified it yet for M30?

Thanks

Differences

punkboyzzz:

thx alot.

The Open Graphic was the 1st dolly indicator that used the Daily Open as the setup for the day's trade and was named OPEN to stop confusion with the original Dolly, the Dolly Graphic#10 is a Pivot based setup but has had the Open setup included with the Open setup as the default, this indicator gives you the ability to trade either the Open or the standard Pivot Dolly.

cja

Dolly can adjust gmt time setting??? Let's make it..

I see in last post is a lot ask this dolly can adjust the gmt time setting, maybe it can help...

I find a pivot indicator from shimodax (sbfx.com) which can adjust the gmt time setting, so I try to add buy/sell level like dolly.

I'm not programmer but I have tried and the result you can look at the 2 picture, my indicator is in us time & dolly (can't adjust) is in broker time, u can look the different buy/sell area.

for example, if your broker is gmt+1 & want to trade in gmt-5:

localtimezone = 1

desttimezone = -5

Maybe the result of all is ugly bcoz i'm not programmer, i also try to add, if the price is near the buy/sell area, the signal (look @ picture) is appear, but is not appear, hiks.. maybe the code is wrong .

This default indicator also can show fibo, pivot, mid pivot, camarilla, etc.

But in indicator contain an error, after the holiday (like christmas n new year yesterday), the today line is in left of yesterday line, strange..

I don't know will post it in 1st or 2nd dolly thread? but, maybe no problem i post it in one of them.

Now i'm enjoying pips result of NFP, hehehe... , so I will post indikator later.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm indonesian.

Salam buat org indonesia dan malay disini, saya baru disini, hehehe...

Plz respond, Thnx..

Files:
1.gif  15 kb
2.gif  32 kb

punkboyzzz:

thx alot.

Take a look at the first post in this thread and it'll explain it all.

Lux

Reason: