OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 9

shabaninia:
Hello El cid

i used M15 template for GBP USD .this system geve me good signal but this give me bad signal too. may be i dont understand this system very good, do you can expalain MI5 again and pls explain that how we can filter wrong signal ?

best regards

SHAHFX

Use the 1 min chart post 63 or scalping chart.We do not use 15 m anymore.Im is now doing same job as 15 m

Here are the indicators,template and profiles for the oilfxpro scalper POST 79

Regards

El CID

el cid:
Use the 1 min chart post 63 or scalping chart.We do not use 15 m anymore.Im is now doing same job as 15 m

Here are the indicators,template and profiles for the oilfxpro scalper POST 79

Regards

El CID

tkank you el cid

then what is post 1 to 31 ? and what is tamplate in post 30 ?

do you used M15 later ?

and do it give 150 pips daily average ?

Do you have atatment fo since May 28 ?

what is your Money managment ?

Could You post the rules ?

Hi El Cid,

thanks for sharing.

My suggestion, could post the rules each your trading ?

for example for 1 min, 15 min trading, which template we use ? you have lots of template and indicator.

could you post the rules for better understanding ?

1. Entry and exit rules (if possible you attach the chart pic, and give mark on it, where entry and exit) if you only attach the pic, it's hard to read when should we open position (especially newbie like me)

2. for Oil trading could you explain a little more ? how to trade it ?

Hope you'll explain more, so we don't trade not according the rule and could have clear signal.

thanks,

regards

Thank you EL Cid for sharing.It would be appreciated if you explain rules in details .

another question

Hi el cid,

the scalping template only for oil trade ? could it applied on other currency ?

i see 18 36 yen, 18 36 oil, 18 36 15m oil, etc.. lots of templates.

could you tell us the detail of your methode, coz I'm confuse, too much indicator and template to choose.

I see on your chart that you attach, there MA with waddah attar and ADX, also there MA with MACD.

Please kindly post the detail.

I attach the template for scalping, how to "read" it ? could on currency ?

Thanks

Regards

Files:
eu_1min.gif  15 kb

Gbp/jpy

Hi El Cid,

Hope u r fine

Could You tell me how to trade GBP/JPY ?

I think it's worth consideration.

Best Regards,

izabelafx

IzabelaFX:
Hi El Cid,

Hope u r fine

Could You tell me how to trade GBP/JPY ?

I think it's worth consideration.

Best Regards,

izabelafx

We do not trade GBP/JPY due to its' large spread ,but u can use same principles of this system to trade it.

Look at Euro/gbp and euro/yen and euro /usd and esd /yenat same time

okabija:
Hi El Cid,

Hope you'll explain more, so we don't trade not according the rule and could have clear signal.

thanks,

regards

We only trade using the 1 minute system for oil ,currencies,s and p ,dow ,Nasdaq and Dax.There are different setting for each one on the Waddar Attar explosion.

Use the 1 min chart post 63 or scalping chart.We do not use 15 m anymore.Im is now doing same job as 15 m.Here are the indicators,template and profiles for the oilfxpro scalper POST 79

I have also added an SHI indicator which u can download from here

http://forex.eazel.com/2006/06/29/shi-channel-indicator/

When this system gives you the entry signal, it must to be in the same direction of the SHI Channel; if the signal was sell and the SHI Channel is sloping down we sell ,conversely, if the signal of the was buy and the SHI Channel is sloping up we buy.We must always have a slope (up or down) in place.

Everybody will trade this system differently, so each trader will use different rules for stops and take profit...........but neverthe less I give the basic rules of the system .For example some people use the second SHI indicator line as a stop loss level.

Look at the high probability exmples given in this thread in posts 66 to 73 and use the same priciples on 18/75 crossovers (in place of 75/300 crossovers)..

Look at the examples in post 78 on how to keep out of the market when the market is ranging.

The Chat is only for experienced traders who can contribute to our trading .It is not a beginner's school and there are no tutors in chat.To learn the system ask questions here on this forum and not in chat.Anybody experienced can come to chat.These traders do not want to be distracted from trading by being asked questions all the time and they do not want inexperienced traders giving signals mostly false signals which lose money.P M me with deatails of your experience to join chat.

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/helloagain.html

el cid:
We only trade using the 1 minute system for oil ,currencies,s and p ,dow ,Nasdaq and Dax.There are different setting for each one on the Waddar Attar explosion.

Use the 1 min chart post 63 or scalping chart.We do not use 15 m anymore.Im is now doing same job as 15 m.Here are the indicators,template and profiles for the oilfxpro scalper POST 79

I have also added an SHI indicator which u can download from here

http://forex.eazel.com/2006/06/29/shi-channel-indicator/

When this system gives you the entry signal, it must to be in the same direction of the SHI Channel; if the signal was sell and the SHI Channel is sloping down we sell ,conversely, if the signal of the was buy and the SHI Channel is sloping up we buy.We must always have a slope (up or down) in place.

Everybody will trade this system differently, so each trader will use different rules for stops and take profit...........but neverthe less I give the basic rules of the system .For example some people use the second SHI indicator line as a stop loss level.

Look at the high probability exmples given in this thread in posts 66 to 73 and use the same priciples on 18/75 crossovers (in place of 75/300 crossovers)..

Look at the examples in post 78 on how to keep out of the market when the market is ranging.

The Chat is only for experienced traders who can contribute to our trading .It is not a beginner's school and there are no tutors in chat.To learn the system ask questions here on this forum and not in chat.Anybody experienced can come to chat.These traders do not want to be distracted from trading by being asked questions all the time and they do not want inexperienced traders giving signals mostly false signals which lose money.P M me with deatails of your experience to join chat.

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/helloagain.html

Thank you EL Cid, you are a generous man.

tnh_z:
Thank you EL Cid, you are a generous man.

This system can trade breakouts,reversals,support and resistance and scalping in all market conditions like ranging and trending markets.

Just one system will trade all instruments and do the job..

Anybody who has learnt the high probability set ups can start calling them in chat

Regards

El Cid

Reason: