Scalping systems - page 13

I fail to see that conclusion there

Since I took a part in that thread as well, what I said there is that :

It should not (due to it's nature cases when repainting can occur are very rare)

Unfortunately, repainting in two or more colors line indicators is not provided by the nature of the indicator, but by the way the color changes are coded

An example (with the "new" super trend on a chart) :

Picture 1 - the way it is painted

Picture 2 - the way it should have been painted

The fact that it happens in extreme setups does not change the fact that it does happen. Setup for the "pictured case" :Nbr_Periods : 1, Multiplier : 1. I admit it is an extreme setup and is hardly ever going to be someones preferred setup, but, who knows?... That was the reason why the nrp version was posted there : for rare cases like this

swall:
look at this thread the conclusion is that supertrend does not repaint

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

SuperTrend v1.2 (post 1) 2 pairs 1min chart few hours - no repainting

fxbs

Quote:

Originally Posted by swall

...look at this thread the conclusion is that supertrend does not repaint

SuperTrend v1.2 (post 1) 2 pairs 1min chart few hours - no repainting fxbs

no, not a conclusion - more like continuation, development

I agree with Mladen (previouse post) - fact that cases are rare or it didn't happen on my watch - doesn't make you feel much better if you know - it might happen any moment (and will, sooner or later) or happening right now...

Scalping

here we gonna discuss and share some scalping strategies!

Scalping Indicator??

Can anyone tell me what is the best indicator to use for scalping??

Am still struggling to make good in trading. Still not making $$$

Thanks.

prasxz:
HI ..only take position when there's top or bottom touched or outside Bollinger band ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi,could you tell us the details about your scalping system?

I am very interesting about it

Sorry for my poor english

Targets are regularly 5-15 pips and most scalping trades will last just minutes, many less than one.

In essence, we are looking to be in and out with a earnings but also to stay the discipline to get out of losing trades very rapidly and focus on the coming trade.

For those who are day-traders (bit longer timeframe), you are exposed how to make the most of your gains using the similar scalping system / methodology with minor adjustments.

spread filter

Hi,all.

I have another idea. No matter what indicator we use to detect a sideway move, the distance between our target and entry not should not below spread multiplied with 2.

For example I use Keltner breakout 20 period keltner channel as entry, and use MA (Median Price) as target. I have to compare the maximum between spread multiplied with 2 and 20 period ATR (keltner channel constructed from ATR). This formula will protect us from a very low range market, while their spread is wide.

Thanks.

Approximately all winning Forex scalpers stand their strategy on engrossing masses of information about the market they are trading in. You will not find lots of new traders adopting scalping methods simply because of the stage of knowledge and nerve you need to succeed.

Need indicator for sucessful scalping system

Dear programmers,

i have a proven scalping system someone can help me in creating a indicator with sound alert

buy signal

1. In gator oscillator always the green bar should go above the value 0.001 and -0.001 at the same time.

2. Same time the candels (price) should be above the aligator band.

Sell signal

1. In gator oscillator always the green bar (not red bar) should go above the value 0.001 and -0.001 at the same time.

2. Same time the candels (price) should be below the aligator band.

Please help me to create this indicator

Reason: