Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 65

Grubby Lines

Hi all,

I couldn't display the Grubby Lines on my chart, despite downloading everything on page 1. What indicator would display it? I did read the whole 65 pages today, but still couldn't find a solution.

Please help, because the Grubby Lines is very important to follow Dolly Entry and Exit Rules described on page #1.

Thanks in advance.

Guppy lines

bi_remy:
Hi all,

I couldn't display the Grubby Lines on my chart, despite downloading everything on page 1. What indicator would display it? I did read the whole 65 pages today, but still couldn't find a solution.

Please help, because the Grubby Lines is very important to follow Dolly Entry and Exit Rules described on page #1.

Thanks in advance.

I think this is what you are after

gmma_long.mq4

gmma_short.mq4

Files:

Can anybody disable this system for me

Im' Asraycx am Newbie

Can anyone help me disable this system .Please help

And for Mr.Ancoll Your dolly system is da best. more pips,more accurate and free. am still use your Dolly System whatever lose or profit am trust 100%

Files:

hello boys. can you post the last,optimized version of din ea vith indicators..thanks

Dolly version 11 update

For anyone interested in the Dolly indicator i have updated the code in the Dolly version 11 indicator ( Dolly Graphics_v11-GMT-Email ) to resolve the occasional issue with the pivot or open level not updating at the start of a new trading day, Posted on Post #2

cja

cja:
For anyone interested in the Dolly indicator i have updated the code in the Dolly version 11 indicator ( Dolly Graphics_v11-GMT-Email ) to resolve the occasional issue with the pivot or open level not updating at the start of a new trading day, Posted on Post #2 cja

Thanks cja !!

you're the best. Now the problem is clear

regards

GMT shift ......

* Until now i still confused about gmt shift parameter.

When daily open price begin ? at gmt or at "end of new york market" (start of sydney market). Right now i assumed daily open price begin at sydney open market (4.00am - i'm in indonesia gmt+7), it's right?

* Line DollyTIME10 - DollyTIME40 use for .........????

Maybe someone can help me .......

Thanks ......

Is it that difficult?

I am very new to this method (and to Forex trading altogether). But looking at the indicators on the first page especially Dolly Graphics_v11-GMT-Email indicator, I couldn't resist but ask.

Can't we just place the pending orders instead of sending the emails with all the order details? Or am I missing something really obviuos here?

Dolly ver 11 has an EA been made

Hi there people

Great job looking for the dolly ea could someone guide me

Thanks guys!!! Anyone considered starting a live chat?

These have been the LONGEST forums I have ever read in my life. It's taken me almost two days just to scan through them!

Anyhow... Wow! Good job everyone. Appreciation again to Cja, Ancoll, Hymns & all those who originally started the project & then disappeared off the face of the earth . And to think I just spent $150 on WSS just last week!

One thing that is pretty good with WSS is that they have a live trading room where others using the system chat before & during placing trades. Helps confirm signals, share ideas etc. I think someone should set one up a private chat forum & we can all get to know each other better.

Great job again everyone & more power

Barry

Reason: