Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 69

hi

Maybe you could add the new v11 EA here to for us newbies since we are not good at deciding the best time to trade We'll I know I'm not good at it.

Loaded template: Wont open with .rar extension?

Hello,

I loaded the Dollie graphics #10.rar to my template folder. It wont open. How do I change the .rar extension to Mq4 so it will open on my Meta trader platform. Great thread and great looking template. Ive read the thread and am always amazed at what you programmers can do. Thats quite a talent to be able to make such impressive systems. Thanks in advance.........great stuff on this forum.

tt0483:
Hello, I loaded the Dollie graphics #10.rar to my template folder. It wont open. How do I change the .rar extension to Mq4 so it will open on my Meta trader platform. Great thread and great looking template. Ive read the thread and am always amazed at what you programmers can do. Thats quite a talent to be able to make such impressive systems. Thanks in advance.........great stuff on this forum.

Hi,

You must open the rar.file first. Extract the folder, only then you can copy it to MT4 indicator folder. Not by loading the rar file to MT4.

Wss!

Yes, its correct! You r right. I look they statistics...

I guess no further discussion is going on with Dolly V.11?

If anyone reads this. Is their a way to get the status of the trade to the left of the screen? Like what the buy price is and the t/p levels?

On my v.11 all it will say is "currently signals pending" and will not say the entry until it gets to it. Thanks in advnace for the help.

Adam

Dolly

ahefner33:
I guess no further discussion is going on with Dolly V.11?

If anyone reads this. Is their a way to get the status of the trade to the left of the screen? Like what the buy price is and the t/p levels?

On my v.11 all it will say is "currently signals pending" and will not say the entry until it gets to it. Thanks in advnace for the help.

Adam

Go into the inputs and turn set Auto signals=Falseand set the Show_DollyCOMMENTS = True

cja:
Go into the inputs and turn set Auto signals=Falseand set the Show_DollyCOMMENTS = True

CJA..thank you..yea I soon figured it out once I posted it and forgot to come back and edit it. Thanks again though

Adam

Anybody around following this system anymore?

Reason: