so please donn be mad

Could you give me Tips for Buy/Sell for Digistoch

anyway thx for help

Best regards

Hany

hello hany,

few tips when using digistoch is for:

instant order

take a look m1 stochastic values on digistoch. if you want place BUY order, make sure the color & value for m1 in bullish start or trend up color, bcoz when you order in downtrend/bearish start your order waist a few pip why dont you enter in golden point? rite? same as to place SELL order, waiting the m1 stoch to change color & value to bearish start or trend down color.

trending begin or over

if you trade in H1 you sould know market still on up/down trend. when the h1 digistoch still on trend up/down color (in level 20-80) that mean you still leave your order go futher. then when color change to overbought/sold that mean the trend will over soon (ready to close order) or will make small reversal (trend correction) or big reversal (refer rsi level & gmacd for confirmation). please refer m15,m30 & h4 digistoch also.

thanks

@hany

I always trade the 4 major pairs, for the result, check the previous posts, I put some of the results there.

This is my opinion

SOmehow I prefer Dolly ver 10 than ver 11, why?

Because in ver 11 seems we should monitor the market more often than ver 10, waiting for the signal to come

This is my temporaly conclusion, how bout others?

CMIIW...

I, too prefer v10 mainly for visual purposes. I take a pick and I know exactly what I should be looking for.

Version 11

I like the less clutered screen you get with 11, if ver 10 could have the information in an alert window that would be the best but both are great and thanks to all who have worked on them

ANCOLL:
@hany

I always trade the 4 major pairs, for the result, check the previous posts, I put some of the results there.

This is my opinion

SOmehow I prefer Dolly ver 10 than ver 11, why?

Because in ver 11 seems we should monitor the market more often than ver 10, waiting for the signal to come

This is my temporaly conclusion, how bout others?

CMIIW...

Hi ANCOLL

me too prefer v.10

we can do some changes in v.11

but both are great and thanks to all who have worked on them

Thx

Version 10 & version 11

There seems to be some confusion about the Comments in version 10 and version 11, go into inputs and find Auto_Signals

true = the new alert lines

false = the original Dolly Comments

you can have the old Comments or the new. Some have made comment on they prefer the v10 instead of version 11 for some reason but version 10 is identical to version 11 apart from 2 additions the Auto_Signals and the GMT time shift. I Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

If Auto Signals = true and Show_DollyCOMMENTS = true then the Atuo signal lines appear

If Auto Signals = false and Show_DollyComments = true then the standard Dolly comments show.

If Auto Signals = false and Show_DollyCOMMENTS = false then no Comments show.

I have made some very small changes to the code in version 11 which will help in this area as there was one setting that left part of the comment still on the screen so i have cleaned that up

re-download it from the 2nd post.

Files:
as.gif  43 kb
as1.gif  48 kb

Thx cja

cja:
There seems to be some confusion about the Comments in version 10 and version 11, go into inputs and find Auto_Signals

true = the new alert lines

false = the original Dolly Comments

you can have the old Comments or the new. Some have made comment on they prefer the v10 instead of version 11 for some reason but version 10 is identical to version 11 apart from 2 additions the Auto_Signals and the GMT time shift. I Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

If Auto Signals = true and Show_DollyCOMMENTS = true then the Atuo signal lines appear

If Auto Signals = false and Show_DollyComments = true then the standard Dolly comments show.

If Auto Signals = false and Show_DollyCOMMENTS = false then no Comments show.

I have made some very small changes to the code in version 11 which will help in this area as there was one setting that left part of the comment still on the screen so i have cleaned that up

re-download it from the 2nd post.

Thx cja for this perfect Version

now i see it perfect

could anyone please make us a

templets like Doll v.10 (simple,with MA, Complete )

Thx all for this great job

Thx cja

Best Regards

Hany

hany mohssen:
Thx cja for this perfect Version

now i see it perfect

could anyone please make us a

templets like Doll v.10 (simple,with MA, Complete )

Thx all for this great job

Thx cja

Best Regards

Hany

All your questions have been answered on the first page,

please read the whole posting on the first page.

A little Problem

Hi Cja

little problem with me

Dolly v.10 gives me signals and Dolly v.11 gives me another signals ???? with the same Broker

also price are above the target buy stop 1 and target 2 with Dolly v.11

My broker is UGMFX i think +6 GMT but donn know what to do in time frame leave it 0 or what ?

could you help me with this ?

Best Regards

Hany

Files:
v10.gif  26 kb
v11.gif  31 kb

Different data

hany mohssen:
Hi Cja

little problem with me

Dolly v.10 gives me signals and Dolly v.11 gives me another signals ???? with the same Broker

also price are above the target buy stop 1 and target 2 with Dolly v.11

My broker is UGMFX i think +6 GMT but donn know what to do in time frame leave it 0 or what ?

could you help me with this ?

Best Regards

Hany

Hi

Looking at your charts suggests that the Dolly 11 is just on the point of changing to the start of a new day so one of two things is happening - either the Dolly has not updated from the previous days data or you are right on the point where the new days data has not signalled. Try flicking between timeframes and see if it resets, i just tried Dolly v10 & v 11 on 0 time and both gave identical readings. My broker has 3 hours difference for me with day light saving etc so for me to set for GMT 00:00 i put 3 in the GMTshift.

I repeat Dolly V10 & V11 are absolutely identical in the code except for the GMTshift and the Auto signals, if V11 is set to 0 GMTshift then the data for both will be identical.

One thing i have not tested is leaving Dolly v11 running thru a new start of day perhaps it needs to be updated by changing timeframes as this is what has been needed in the past on occasion. The new GMT code may have created a lag in updating perhaps?

cja

Reason: