New Dolly - page 18

Latest Dolly

stansoh:
Hi bro

can email me your latest up of the Dolly?

Apprieciate

Thanks

The latest version of Dolly is version 13 and you will find it on the first post of this thread.

Hi Everyone

A beautiful piece of hard work.

I put this new dolly, as an update for the first thread which I made.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175809

Big thanks to all for all the work put into this indicator, did a little mod to version 12 to make it an auto gmt whatever gmt your broker is Dolly will work off of that GMT, you can also change to your brokers Gmt time manually if you prefer, also added a buffer for the pivots think it may help somewhat, so far all is well but not sure if i did any good or it was already good to start with.

mrtools:
Big thanks to all for all the work put into this indicator, did a little mod to version 12 to make it an auto gmt whatever gmt your broker is Dolly will work off of that GMT, you can also change to your brokers Gmt time manually if you prefer, also added a buffer for the pivots think it may help somewhat, so far all is well but not sure if i did any good or it was already good to start with.

could u please add the auto gmt on dolly 13..

mrtools:

wow.. auto gmt.. thx u...

hope u add auto gmt on dolly 13 also

jajano:
could u please add the auto gmt on dolly 13..

Would love to, but don't have the source code to be able to do it.

mrtools:
Would love to, but don't have the source code to be able to do it.

btw mod... i really need some advice about dolly's risk and reward ratio

coz it looks like the SL are wider then the TP.

but if i set SL 20pips for example, it hit very often though.

jajano:
btw mod... i really need some advice about dolly's risk and reward ratio

coz it looks like the SL are wider then the TP.

but if i set SL 20pips for example, it hit very often though.

Really can't advise you on where or how to place your stop but will say best to use a stop loss you prefer, and when a trade goes your way maybe don't close the whole trade possibly close a third or half then go for the second take profit closing the other half or another third, think that would lessen your risk to reward.

mrtools:
Really can't advise you on where or how to place your stop but will say best to use a stop loss you prefer, and when a trade goes your way maybe don't close the whole trade possibly close a third or half then go for the second take profit closing the other half or another third, think that would lessen your risk to reward.

hello, btw i really confuse a bit

this dolly system actually it given signal base on opening price right.

my question is.. is it sidney open (21gmt), or japan open price (00gmt) ??

coz as i know, forex market begin with sidney.

cmiimw

Reason: