Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 66

Can someone recommend a broker they are using?? Help!!

If someone is trading this system successfully in a live account (not demo), can they reccommend a broker. I was going to use Alpari but on trying to open an account they sound really dubious. They make you sign to they your money is not in a segrated account & outside official money rukes!

How about Interbank FX?? Help please?

Thanks, Barry

barry777:
If someone is trading this system successfully in a live account (not demo), can they reccommend a broker. I was going to use Alpari but on trying to open an account they sound really dubious. They make you sign to they your money is not in a segrated account & outside official money rukes!

How about Interbank FX?? Help please?

Thanks, Barry

Northfinance? or forex.com(but not mt4 integrated)?

Sound alert - LWMA-Crossover_Signal

Hi

CJA and others thanks for big efort on Dolly system.

I need LWMA sound alert. Can you please help.

Thanks Franc

Thanks Cja

Thanks cja

nice work

and great project

Mshooot

ANCOLL or cja

with this version of Dolly "Open" Graphics

.... could you also add the buy and sell lines of the Dolly Pivot Graphics, [just the lines]in different colors in one indicator? I could also just manually add these other lines [20pips from the pivot] also?

I have tried to add both and it disables the earlier indicator. I would like to watch both versions on one chart, is this a viable option for an indicator? Or can you make it so that both can be installed on one chart. Separate window for least used version? Maybe this can't be coded? Maybe this would require another thread. Just a thought, as I like to watch both setups. Thanks all for all the great indicators here and work on this project!

Dolly Lines

ut2DaMax:
with this version of Dolly "Open" Graphics

.... could you also add the buy and sell lines of the Dolly Pivot Graphics, [just the lines]in different colors in one indicator? I could also just manually add these other lines [20pips from the pivot] also?

I have tried to add both and it disables the earlier indicator. I would like to watch both versions on one chart, is this a viable option for an indicator? Or can you make it so that both can be installed on one chart. Separate window for least used version? Maybe this can't be coded? Maybe this would require another thread. Just a thought, as I like to watch both setups. Thanks all for all the great indicators here and work on this project!

Here i have just put this together it is pretty basic but should do what you require.

dolly_lines.mq4

Files:

Thanks ... cja .... for the indicator!

cja,

Thanks for the quick response! I use several of your indicators and I thank you for them!

On this Dolly Lines ...........

couple things .......... the Dolly Pivot lines are correct .........

but ..... the Dolly Open lines are off - if you can fix it I would appreciate it a lot. Also would like the lines 1/3 shorter if you could change that also, so they don't blend in with the S.&R. / fib lines that I use.

Thanks so much, cja .... much appreciated!

ut2DaMax

Dolly Lines

ut2DaMax:
cja,

Thanks for the quick response! I use several of your indicators and I thank you for them!

On this Dolly Lines ...........

couple things .......... the Dolly Pivot lines are correct .........

but ..... the Dolly Open lines are off - if you can fix it I would appreciate it a lot. Also would like the lines 1/3 shorter if you could change that also, so they don't blend in with the S.&R. / fib lines that I use.

Thanks so much, cja .... much appreciated!

ut2DaMax

Sorry about that it was 4.00am in the morning for me just after a good nights trading, i had the Open set for yesterdays open somehow - DUH .

Update - Ihave just added in an adjustable line length feature, sorry for any inconvenience.

cja

dolly_lines.mq4

Files:

cja, thanks and I have a question on background colors width

Hi .... cja,

...... and thanks for everything!

And I have a question:

Since I use the lower TF's a lot .... could you change the background colors so they are narrower for me? When I use 1M or 5M the backgrounds are just too wide. [can you specify that part of the code, changes, so I can change this]. I would like the 1M TF background to appear like the 1hr. background for width. I zoom in to about center position. Would that be easy for you to change for me or tell me how to do it myself? The reason is: that with such wide background colors on the lower TF's, it really makes my chart really cluttered to see the rest of the chart. Would be appreciated!

This is a very good thread and I want to read up more on all that it has to offer. You guys are doing a whale of a job with everything. The indicators are splendid!

Thanks

ut2DaMax

Dolly v11

Hi,

I'm new to the forums, new to metatrader, however, I'm not a new trader.

I've taken the entire sunday reading through the forum and playing with metatrader. My main concern is information overload in the forums, its very disorganized with all the versions all over the place and people cross-referencing between versions. Only people who are probably fluent in the understanding of the program are the ones who followed the project from scratch.

I have a basic understanding of the dolly system (I think?). I was hoping somebody would make a PDF or WORD or even a nice post, with all the basics of the latest v11. Kind of like a "how to" and "basics" readme files.

Including:

the pips spread

the installation for the noobs

a legend of what colours represent what

when to trade

when not to trade

what an mq4 is and how to compile if needed

how to edit the settings of the trading system (edit the mq4, ex4, or the program once loaded)

ect...

Please don't respond by read the forum, I have and I'm not stupid. I've even tried to make my own tutorial taking bits and pieces from the forum however, I and probably many other are still confused about many of these broadly clarified topics. If somebody could take a few minutes and compile a quick tutorial it would do wonders for the trading system. I hope somebody will be resourceful enough for the community to compile this.

Also is it possible to make the dolly system automatically do trades and close trades for you?

(PS I've read the WWS tutorial aswell, very broad and unhelpful)

Regards,

Pmafia

Reason: