Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 59

hany mohssen:
I hope you had yourself a great Monday

Could you tell me your Opinion for this chart?

first one GMACD Confirms dowentrend

Second chart B.band and Envolves Confirms upTrend

whom i go with ?!

you recomed to buy or sell? any why you chosse this?

i just wann here your opinion to compare it with mine

could you give me any Link explain the MACD from the first step?

I noticed that sometimes H1 can chang from green to red and Vise Versa

while i,m in open postion so what you recomed to do in this?

Best Regards

Hany

Hi

Working from the top down Di G#MACD showing separation and upward strength athough it is turning and the Histo is showing a weakening upward move, H4 is fairly flat and still above zero level so upward pressure still there and just under MM 5/8 level, showing neg Divergence, H1 turned but still above zero level showing a tendency towards a reversal and at the MM 8/8 level plus also showing neg Divergence. Analysis is that price has a combination of upward medium term and potential downward reversal short term, price is also at a previous support resistance level, so i would expect a reversal down to 232-03 short term using MM levels and a price projection on the H1 chart.

cja

cja:
Hi

Working from the top down Di G#MACD showing separation and upward strength athough it is turning and the Histo is showing a weakening upward move, H4 is fairly flat and still above zero level so upward pressure still there and just under MM 5/8 level, showing neg Divergence, H1 turned but still above zero level showing a tendency towards a reversal and at the MM 8/8 level plus also showing neg Divergence. Analysis is that price has a combination of upward medium term and potential downward reversal short term, price is also at a previous support resistance level, so i would expect a reversal down to 232-03 short term using MM levels and a price projection on the H1 chart.

cja

Really thx you donn know how much you help me with this explanation

so use MM also to detrmine reversals so i use it with timeframe H1 or i must check it on all timeframes

Thx

Hany

Mm

hany mohssen:
Really thx you donn know how much you help me with this explanation

so use MM also to detrmine reversals so i use it with timeframe H1 or i must check it on all timeframes

Thx

Hany

Check MM on as many timeframes as required to give you the big picture, read up on MM on the Murrey Math thread and that will give more of an idea on how MM works, you need to have a big over view before even trading on the M5 chart, go for a confluence of info like price action (candlestick patterns) previous support resistance, MM or Pivots, Fib levels , indicators etc i go for about 7 conformations to place a trade which seems lke a lot but you do get real quick at it, sometimes no trade is the best trade, if you are struggling to see a clear trend or reversal situation then maybe that is the situation the market is flat or choppy so don't trade , of course on top off all this check out if any big news is coming out during your trade as that can blow all your analysis out of the water .

cja

Combine Dolly with TSR DBO from iGor

Hi CJA,

Now I'm happy trading with dolly, but I'm thinking to super impose TSR DBO from iGor onto dolly, or vice versa.

But it looks a little messy. I'm happy with Little Tips from Hymns for 40-60pip but if the DBO can contribute more pips to the existing profitable dolly... it will make my day. This two Breakout System seem work wonderfull together. (and for most, you has done a great work for both Indicator) ...

Hope you can look in this a little proposal.

Thanks

One more thought

Hi all,

I have followed both "Dolly" & *Dolly 2" with nothing but admiration for those who have contributed (I only wish I could add something!). I use Dolly 11 and have terrific results - more power to you guys. I would however, like to ask for an addition to Dolly. I know some will not like it but due to my eyesight I really would like an e-mail alert. Is it possible for someone add one for me?

Thanks, and may your rewards be swift in coming!

GMTshift

Well the GMTshift is still operating on the minus side so i wonder if it is an issue with the begining of the week, i will keep testing to see if still works correctly later in the day.

I have just tried a few different minus figures and discovered that at the moment Dolly will back track GMT by -14 with no problem but -15 does not work, if you add the -14 to the current total of candles from the start of the day (Start of day for My Broker ) it totals 24 hours so maybe you can only move Dolly back a total of 24 hours including the current day total of hours? Just a thought anyway. Perhaps a clue as to what is going on? Anyone got any ideas.

cja

Files:
gmt3.gif  46 kb

GMTshift settings ?

Hi all,

please explain me how to set a GMTshift field in such cases:

My Broker time is GMT +2 .

1) I want to trade EURUSD during european sesion ( starts at GMT +7).

Should I set GMTshift to +7 or to +9(=+7+2 of my Broker ) or else(?) in this case ?

2) I want to trade EURJPY during asian sesion ( starts at GMT -1).

Should I set GMTshift to -1 or to +1( =-1+2 of my Broker ) or else(?) in this case ?

Thanks

Rem

rem:
Hi all,

please explain me how to set a GMTshift field in such cases:

My Broker time is GMT +2 .

1) I want to trade EURUSD during european sesion ( starts at GMT +7).

Should I set GMTshift to +7 or to +9(=+7+2 of my Broker ) or else(?) in this case ?

2) I want to trade EURJPY during asian sesion ( starts at GMT -1).

Should I set GMTshift to -1 or to +1( =-1+2 of my Broker ) or else(?) in this case ?

Thanks

Rem

Set GMTSHIFT to +2 , start to trading EURUSD when your platform clock shows 9:00 . and start to trade EURJPY when your platform clock shows 1:00

FXiGOR and Dolly

Hi,

Do FXiGOR and Dolly systems have the same entry rules?

Thanks.

Dolly Alerts

Any way to make Dolly send out via email the calculations for the day?

IE

When it calculates the pivots, buy stops, sell stops,sl/tp, it sends an email out?

Thanks

jh

Reason: