Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 54

Indicators

tastatura:
Hello CJA, you do a great job around here. I have some questions for you.. i hope you can enlighten me. So you are using the Dolly v11 indicator, can you say clearly what other indicators are you using..? What version of GMACD or other indicators.. Also i have some confusion concerning the GMT shift. So let's say that the broker i am using is in the GMT +2, i should set the GMT shift of the Dollly v11 indicator to 2? Thank you i hope you can help me

When i use Dolly i use the G#MACD as shown on the 2nd post, i put all those time frames up on a separate chart to analyse the price action and use M1 & M5 for entry and Murrey Math to confirm reversals and continuations i also load my Helper indicator for quick reference of price action, as to the GMT shift that code was supplied by FiFtHeLeMeNt and i have not quite worked out exactly how it works as far as the broker time goes, i will test it when the charts come on line today, i think you may be right if your broker is GMT+2 then put 2 in the GMT Shift

An update has been made on the first post,

Attaching the new version of Dolly,

Hope it can help the new comer.

how can i change

fxhome:
change 3 & 5 the M.A.C.H for maximum setting

hi fxhome

how can i change the 3 & 5 M.A.C.H. i dont know anything about change the setting. i am affraid if i change anything i will break everything. or maybe u can posted right here so everyone can use it, i appreciated what u done.

bravo for dolly, bravo everyone who create n improved dolly

Could ny one help me!

Dear Hymns,

TO u all guys who work on Dolly, you have great job ,

Thank All For This Perfect System I Injoyed while i,m reading all of the Thread

Could you tell me please what is the function of these indicators on Dolly 10 :

1. DIGISTOCH. What DIGISTOCH tell us with the value of Stochastic M1 till H4? How are the Legend of Trend Up/Dn, Overbought/Oversold, Bullish/Bearish Start working?

2. MM Lines

Hymns Do not answer

Best Regards

Hany

hany mohssen:
Dear Hymns,

TO u all guys who work on Dolly, you have great job ,

Thank All For This Perfect System I Injoyed while i,m reading all of the Thread

Could you tell me please what is the function of these indicators on Dolly 10 :

1. DIGISTOCH. What DIGISTOCH tell us with the value of Stochastic M1 till H4? How are the Legend of Trend Up/Dn, Overbought/Oversold, Bullish/Bearish Start working?

2. MM Lines

Hymns Do not answer

Best Regards

Hany

hello there,

this question is too many times ask. are you using stochastic or not? if you using it, then there's no need to ask it again. Digistoch is the Digital Stochastic that take a values for TimeFrame M1-H4 and display as digital numbers. Legend on digistoch to tell you which time frame is overbought/sold, trend up/down and bullish/bearish start (reversal).

thanks

hymns:
hello there,

this question is too many times ask. are you using stochastic or not? if you using it, then there's no need to ask it again. Digistoch is the Digital Stochastic that take a values for TimeFrame M1-H4 and display as digital numbers. Legend on digistoch to tell you which time frame is overbought/sold, trend up/down and bullish/bearish start (reversal).

thanks

Dear Hymns

this is just a ques. from a person really know that you do a great job

so please donn be mad

Could you give me Tips for Buy/Sell for Digistoch

anyway thx for help

Best regards

Hany

hany mohssen:
Dear Hymns

this is just a ques. from a person really know that you do a great job

so please donn be mad

Could you give me Tips for Buy/Sell for Digistoch

anyway thx for help

Best regards

Hany

Hanny,

for the complete theory about stochastic oscillator , you can read from here

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:stochastic_oscillato

hope this one helps.,

cja:
When i use Dolly i use the G#MACD as shown on the 2nd post, i put all those time frames up on a separate chart to analyse the price action and use M1 & M5 for entry and Murrey Math to confirm reversals and continuations i also load my Helper indicator for quick reference of price action, as to the GMT shift that code was supplied by FiFtHeLeMeNt and i have not quite worked out exactly how it works as far as the broker time goes, i will test it when the charts come on line today, i think you may be right if your broker is GMT+2 then put 2 in the GMT Shift

Ok i have understand what you have told but can you post some links concerning the entries from the M1 & M5. I know that you wrote something about once... could you post the link? And also it would be useful if you would make a short description about Murrey Math how you use them... a short tutorial. We will be very thankful to you. Thanks CJA

I appreciate what you have Done

hymns:
hello hany,

few tips when using digistoch is for:

instant order

take a look m1 stochastic values on digistoch. if you want place BUY order, make sure the color & value for m1 in bullish start or trend down color, bcoz when you order in downtrend/bearish start your order waist a few pip why dont you enter in golden point? rite? same as to place SELL order, waiting the m1 stoch to change color & value to bearish start or trend down color.

trending begin or over

if you trade in H1 you sould know market still on up/down trend. when the h1 digistoch still on trend up/down color (in level 20-80) that mean you still leave your order go futher. then when color change to overbought/sold that mean the trend will over soon (ready to close order) or will make small reversal (trend correction) or big reversal (refer rsi level & gmacd for confirmation). please refer m15,m30 & h4 digistoch also.

thanks

Thx Hymns

I appreciate what you have Done

Thx a lot for this perfect Tips

Best Regards

Hany

ANCOLL:
Hanny,

for the complete theory about stochastic oscillator , you can read from here

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:stochastic_oscillato

hope this one helps.,

Hi Ancoll

Thx for this great job

I,ll Check this site

Ancoll is there a Special Paires for Dolly?

Best Regards

Hany

Reason: