Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 53

hany mohssen:
skydart

Great Job With Great Templte

could you tell me a little about Waddah Al Attar indcator?

Best Regards

Hello

Please go to following link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176345

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176253

Somebody in this thread test this system?

Why no one result forward test?

Somebody have present from Russia?

Regards.

Hi skydart

Thank for sharing your indicators & TPL

Nice system

Sorry for bad English

awan22:
hi doodeebit

in your screenshot you attach another indicator beside dolly#11, could give the indicator? i like to try it. thank u

regards

awan

change 3 & 5 the M.A.C.H for maximum setting

Files:
mach_setting.jpg  188 kb

Please someone help me!

Hello there all,

I am newbie here and I want to know about DOlly System, how can I use it and get some pips. six months ago i used WSS but not now. ANd I think I can use Dolly easily in the light of WSS knowledge. So, Please please please guide me how can I use dolly's latest system and where I can find it??

Best Regards,

Arsenic.

I'm new here. I want to ask a question that what is the meaning of '< 0:6' in the picture below? What's the usage of this info? Can any one explain it for me or give me some links that describle in detail about this signal. Thank you very much!

Files:
question.jpg  131 kb

<0.6

suncarrot:
I'm new here. I want to ask a question that what is the meaning of '< 0:6' in the picture below? What's the usage of this info? Can any one explain it for me or give me some links that describle in detail about this signal. Thank you very much!

That number is a candle timer, This indicator moves up and down beside the price it shows and simply how many minutes before a new candle is formed.

cja

Where is Dolly

arsenic786:
Hello there all,

I am newbie here and I want to know about DOlly System, how can I use it and get some pips. six months ago i used WSS but not now. ANd I think I can use Dolly easily in the light of WSS knowledge. So, Please please please guide me how can I use dolly's latest system and where I can find it??

Best Regards,

Arsenic.

Look on the 1st 3 Posts of this thread most of the indicators are there - and take the time to go thru the thread yourself and find the different systems of indicators people are using with Dolly.

cja

Reason: