Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 31

prosper888:
Thanks CJA. The one I am after is the GMACD that shows the different tf trends with the new Analysis of current and overall trend added to the right hand side. Someone please post.

Happy trading,

Khai

The GMACD analysis logic still not complete yet. Sometime the analysis signal will give false signal. I'll improve the logic for next release.

cja:

Thoughts on price movement Post #2 using G#MACD & MM levels.

cja

Cja, thank you! I see I was missing a lot! - I didn't look at all things as I should. You opened my eyes. MACD is even more usefull, than I thought. Thank you again!

Btw, the G#MACD.mq4 you just posted, how can it be set, as you showed on the picture in Msg#2 - that it show multiple time frame on the same chart? It is so much easier to compare MACD that way.

Mario

G#macd

alamanjani:
Cja, thank you! I see I was missing a lot! - I didn't look at all things as I should. You opened my eyes. MACD is even more usefull, than I thought. Thank you again!

Btw, the G#MACD.mq4 you just posted, how can it be set, as you showed on the picture in Msg#2 - that it show multiple time frame on the same chart? It is so much easier to compare MACD that way.

Mario

You cannot do it with the standard G#MACD but feel free to use these.

Here are the different G#MACD timeframes, open a H4 chart with the standard G#MACD and simply add the others G#MACD_HI

G#MACD_M15 & G#MACD_M5

I include the G#MACD_M1 as well i use the M5 & M1 on the M5 chart to pick my entries as per the screenshot.

I probably should just code a multi timeframe G#MACD but this will do for now

Enjoy cja

gmacd_h1.mq4

gmacd_m5.mq4

gmacd_m15.mq4

gmacd_m1.mq4

Files:
gmacd_h1.mq4  4 kb
gmacd_m5.mq4  4 kb
gmacd_m15.mq4  4 kb
gmacd_m1.mq4  4 kb
dolly.gif  55 kb

Dolly expert for pivot

Hi

Great thread ,you guys are amazing.

I am trying out bodshyipmonitor OpenGraphics_Expert_Ver1.021 with all GMACD logic.

And wondering is there a way to set it to the original pivot settings, is there a setting that i am not seing ? or can someone set it to pivots.

Thks keep it up guys!!!!!

Hi, I keep gettin a "end of program - unbalanced left parenthesis" error when I run the OpenGraphics Expert V1.021. Could anybody help fix please. Many thanks

cja:

You cannot do it with the standard G#MACD but feel free to use these.

Cja, thank you so much! Man, this will become my main indicator.

Can I ask you one more thing. Can you please post also G_MACD_H4 so I can watch when H4 and H1 become in sync.

Thank you again for all you sharing!

Mario

G#macd_h4

alamanjani:
Cja, thank you so much! Man, this will become my main indicator.

Can I ask you one more thing. Can you please post also G_MACD_H4 so I can watch when H4 and H1 become in sync.

Thank you again for all you sharing!

Mario

There you go

gmacd_h4.mq4

Files:
gmacd_h4.mq4  4 kb

cja:

There you go

Cja, thank you!

Now (06:30GMT) I'm going to watch G_MACD_1H for AUD.USD if it turns down. It may soon. Normally I would already enter short position and yes I'm usually too early - now I will use your tip, not to trade against 1H G_MACD. Thank you again!

Btw, AUD.USD is at +1/8 MM on M30 and H1 and it reached second Dolly target - so this may turn out to be nice sell. Only missing here for perfect picture is H4 which is going up.

Mario

G#macd_h4

alamanjani:
Cja, thank you!

Now (06:30GMT) I'm going to watch G_MACD_1H for AUD.USD if it turns down. It may soon. Normally I would already enter short position and yes I'm usually too early - now I will use your tip, not to trade against 1H G_MACD. Thank you again!

Btw, AUD.USD is at +1/8 MM on M30 and H1 and it reached second Dolly target - so this may turn out to be nice sell. Only missing here for perfect picture is H4 which is going up.

Mario

Hi

All it means if the H4 is going in a different direction to the H1 is that the moves are generally smaller, The H1 rules for Daily trades, Look for good angle and separation and a break or reversal at a MM level or trend line or Fib level just to confirm the move.

Just had a look at the AUS/USD Watch the M15 real close as it neutralises to see what it does, i understand the AUS/USD loves to retrace to the 50% Fib and that is at the 7/8 MM H1, H4 is turned up H1 has almost turned south but it is still above the Zero level so is still showing upward pressure, M15 is starting to level off and M5 is flat as, Often after a move such as the previous upward move this move is duplicated in the same direction after a retracement so My pick would be a reversal off the 7/8 1st then a run up to around 0.7870 MM 2/8 H4 Fib 161.0.

Of course if the 7/8 is convincingly broken and H1 turns South then of course go short.

How does this line up with your thoughts

cja

cja

Hi Hymns,

What do you think about today Dolly's graph? GMACD Main Trend H4 & Major Trend D1 in red, Guppy Blue Line and Open Price below the yellow, gold, orange, red line, so it's a signal to place sell stop and set sell limit, right? But today the price even don't reach the sell area. Sell limit position get in, but close in loss.

Can you give some opinions how to take position in this condition? Is it any wrong with this Dolly strategy?

Thanks.

Rgds,

Pierre

Files:
dolly10.jpg  85 kb
Reason: