Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 69

can anyone direct me with the latest DIN EA? i wanted to forward test using FINEX broker.

I'm wondering the same thing, about the latest version, or if this EA died off too?

damn

Guys, could you read the first post? Please? BIG please? Everything is there and up to date.

BTW EA works really well, it is so quiet here probably because everyone is in caribbean already Last week's result - +12% with 2% risk per position. All respect to creators of this system and EA

mrv:
Guys, could you read the first post? Please? BIG please? Everything is there and up to date. BTW EA works really well, it is so quiet here probably because everyone is in caribbean already Last week's result - +12% with 2% risk per position. All respect to creators of this system and EA

Hi.. I read from the 1st page. and I know it tested on FXDD server time GMT+2. The default settings is 0-3 and 9-11.

But I use NF GMT+3. So the setting should i change to 0-4 and 10-12. Is that right? Cause until now, No trade done with EA V2.6..

Nbody help?

duyduy:
Hi.. I read from the 1st page. and I know it tested on FXDD server time GMT+2. The default settings is 0-3 and 9-11.

But I use NF GMT+3. So the setting should i change to 0-4 and 10-12. Is that right? Cause until now, No trade done with EA V2.6..

Nbody help?

Yes, your times are correct (should be 1 - 4 though). Check is expert trading is allowed, check if you have installed all necessary indicators, check your journal and expert tabs in terminal for error messages. If everything is done and is done correctly, this expert trades.

mrv:
Yes, your times are correct (should be 1 - 4 though). Check is expert trading is allowed, check if you have installed all necessary indicators, check your journal and expert tabs in terminal for error messages. If everything is done and is done correctly, this expert trades.

Thanks for your reply. All is done. Maybe I should open my pc 24 hours.

About the indicator. I use All Indi from Din Ver 3. It should be ok right?

This dolly ea and indicators

Hi guys

Great work here

Just wondering where the latest version of the ea and indicators are for this thread and is anyone using this system on there live account or demo forward testing

Cheers

Hi guys found the indicators for this thread where would the latest EA Be

Hi guys would anyone know where the ea is for this thread

Hi there found the ea have some questions

Questions

1. Do i add all the indicators first

2. Then i add the EA

3. Does the ea depend on the indicators to work

4. What do i have to change in the inputs if im using alpari as a broker "time frames"

5. Where the latest EA is on the front post there are more indicators do i put them into the chart as well or are they new versions of indicators

Can someone help me as this system looks great

Could some post the settings to trade this ea on Alpari

Could some post the settings to trade this ea on Alpari

Reason: