CP6:
here u go shams,

hi cp6

its very kind of u to help

thank u very much

regards

Waist_Y_Close

asam:
Could anyone please help to make this indi show Yesterdays CLOSE and WAIST history in the previous days? Thank you!

I hope this will do the trick for you.

cja

waist_close_levels_.mq4

Files:

Decema

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175733

Does someone help to build a MTF version of this indicator?

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Has anyone a #MTF MA Crossover with Alert?

It would be handy to watch the daily 100 SMA and 200 SMA whilst trading the lower time frames.

Kerris2112, thanks for creating this. It's exactly what I've been looking for. You can really get a 3D view of the market with this.

Can anyone create an MTF using this RSI-TC indicator? I'm new to MT4 and still learning the language. The chart below is an example.

Thank you to anyone who can do this.

Files:
rsi-tc.mq4  6 kb

Here is the chart.

Files:
jpy.gif  22 kb

MTF MACD Bars

I have modified an existing indicator to suit my needs and thought others may find it useful. This gives a true visual of the MACD using coloured bars.

The light green shows that the Signal line has crossed above the MACD line but is still below the Zero level as the MACD moves up and crosses above the Zero level it turns to a darker green and the reverse is true for the downward crosses and moves. The last bar is the signal bar you cannot look back at the colours and see if they signalled a down move or up as the 1 minute moves to the left 1 bar every minute and the 5 minute 1 bar to the left every 5 minutes etc.

Try using the M1 & M5 as signals for entry and exit and the H1 & H4 for the overall trend on a 5 Minute Chart.

enjoy

mtf_macd_bars.mq4

As you can see in this screenshot the M1 signalled the change up 17 minutes before the M5

In this screenshot the M1 has just signalled a down ward move with the MACD & Signal crossing above the zero line giving a light red bar.

10 minutes later - Note the M1 MACD has now crossed to below the Zero level

Files:
macd.gif  47 kb
macd2.gif  49 kb
macd3.gif  47 kb

Thanks cja for your great as always work.

In the last case, where the new 5min bar opens @9543, do we go short, although 5min MACD has not turned?

Thanks

Signals

ssotiro:
Thanks cja for your great as always work.

In the last case, where the new 5min bar opens @9543, do we go short, although 5min MACD has not turned?

Thanks

Of course you can go short on the M1 signal but be aware that if the M5 is against you the move will be very small in this case it was 20pips approx then when the M5 confirmed the move a further 35 plus pips was added to the move, it always pays to trade with the trend so wait for price to move up in this example and trade it when it turns as the long term is showing short at present. I use MM levels to help pick and confirm the reversals.

cja

Files:
macd4.gif  87 kb

Thanks for the reply. Although, as you can see below, my values look different than yours (I use default values BTW), as I understand it that

We look at a 5min chart. When the 1M signal is in place, this is a heads up. Signal is confirmed by change in 5M colour. Higher TF colours should agree.

Thanks again

Files:
gbpusd_1.gif  17 kb
Reason: