CatFx50 - page 284

ibobbo:
Hi mates,

i have a question for the guys here that trade on live accounts:

could you please share your experience with us regarding the online brokers your are using or you have used (are they offering mini accounts, spreads, margin...).

Many TKS

My current broker FXCM - good quality, but too high spreads for the pairs here.

http://www.fxcm.com/spreads-and-margins-exchange.jsp;jsessionid=DPDLNEONMPKI

mibl

I Trade With Rjofx Get 3 Pips For Euro And Pound Solid Company Hopefully Nobody Fell For The False Signal In The Pound Today

Hi

On a day like today where you get a buy signal in GBPUSD which is still not stopped out and then you get a sell signal, what is the right thing to do? Close the open long position and turn?

Thanks

The Nina Step Ma Stoc Gave A Cross Up Signal But My Other Step Stocs Didnt So It Kept Me Out Of Trade

harold4x:
The Nina Step Ma Stoc Gave A Cross Up Signal But My Other Step Stocs Didnt So It Kept Me Out Of Trade

Witch other indiacator do you use because i also had a long/short signl

harold4x:

could u post u indictors ? thx

You Will Find In Post 2401 Page 241 My Indicators

eric79:
Hi

On a day like today where you get a buy signal in GBPUSD which is still not stopped out and then you get a sell signal, what is the right thing to do? Close the open long position and turn?

Thanks

Hi eric79,

we have no clear market yet - typical monday range after the trend days last week - all pairs drive in a small range of about 40 pips.

In general if you have an open position and you get a signal directly opposed, the minimum you should do is to close your position. The maximum you can do (if you are risky or if the opposite signal is very clear) is to close the one and open another position to the opposite side.

Signal on cable this morning was not good (as seen now), but nevertheless I see no clear opposite signal (Histo and aNina) which could indicate to close such a position because of histo is still green. I think if you have an open one the chance is now 50:50 - we will know it later on what will happen. Up to now we have a small trendline from the low of friday which has not a lasting break yet. But if there is a break next time you could see something like a little to wide bear flag.

mibl

template

harold4x:
You Will Find In Post 2401 Page 241 My Indicators

Got swamped today. Harold do u mind posting your template?

dont know what you mean by template in post 2401 page 241 i put links to add indicators i use which are a little different from ninas i only use 3 different step stocs and murrey math levels

Reason: