Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 143

HideYourRichess:
I don't get it. Dablokos lost the deposit twice in a show? What the hell kind of doughboy is that...

you got some bad information... look at the 40 pages of the state - in a few months, arbitrage gave +1700%... and the second episode...

in 25 days I've increased the deposit by 100 times:

so...what kind of drain are you talking about... i dunno....

Aleksander:

you don't have the right information... look at the 40 pages on the state - in a few months of arbitrage, i got +1700%... and the second episode...

in 25 days i increased the deposit by 100 times:

so...what kind of drain are you talking about... i dunno....

Sasha, are you talking about your demo? the one with the free margin on it? the one you wiped and showed here?

DmitriyN:

Heroix:

I agree with you 100 percent. You'll get tired of averaging.

There are fish here, of course. But so is the "black swan", which comes not so rarely.

And even if the pairs do come together then, someday, will the TS, the deposit, withstand it?

As long as I have watched PAMMs - it does not stand)

So what? What's a martin? Come on... I showed you my task and I did it - and what happened next... who cares... look at the first 25 days...

Aleksander:
So what? What's a martin? Come on... I showed you my problem and I did it - and what happened next... who cares... look at the first 25 days...
the chart shows that you had no margin to open more trades and did not fix the drawdown on funds, so from that point the balance is even... the game is whether it will go your way or not. it didn't, as you can see.

sever32:
on the chart you can see that you had no margin to open any more trades, so the balance is even from then on... the game is whether it goes your way or not. it didn't, as you can see.
the chart shows (red line - Equity) that the situation was in my favour... only you didn't see it... i was doing other things afterwards and didn't even look at the account....

Who deleted the link?

Aleksander:
you can see on the graph (red line - Equity) that the situations were in my favour... only you didn't get it... I was doing other things afterwards and didn't even look at the account....

would it have helped if i had?

sever32:

The grey line is, what?
Reason: