Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 7

Hi Simba , You have something something in these system that you realize or not .... As we can see all your indi and strategy and the market it self ,work nice today so It work .. It work like never before . If I like to play whit s & R same thing ..I like to trade lower time frame cos it eazy and can jump in any time and out as sson as got 15 to 20 pips just like what you expacting and small stop loss almost non sl but still put it there just for technical reazon. Cheeers

Dear Mr Simba,

How do you add an alert / alarm to the williams percent range indicator when above and below -5% / -95%. Many thanks in advance. It gave some great signals on my first day of discovering this system.

Thanks again.

Simba , anything can happen at 5 min bar there s the beauty of it ... for now as the typoon is over let just sit in . Ok your rules is for big time frame ..and 5 min bar is like break out strategy . Bigger tf will give you 1 or 2 good trade in 1 day ...if any ... .YES 5 min tf and 1 min tf is trickky bizznez . Try to post your indi see I can help you to tweek it . Your system work fine , you just dont know it . sent me a line if you like . Cheeers

Thanks simba.

Btw what are those ''change like the wind my friend..'' indicators? Could you post those please?

Thanks!

You Have Something

zapco:
Hi Simba , You have something something in these system that you realize or not .... As we can see all your indi and strategy and the market it self ,work nice today so It work .. It work like never before . If I like to play whit s & R same thing ..I like to trade lower time frame cos it eazy and can jump in any time and out as sson as got 15 to 20 pips just like what you expacting and small stop loss almost non sl but still put it there just for technical reazon. Cheeers

Hi Zapco.

Thanks for your kind words.

I know I have something,I earn my living on it,and what I am trying to teach is the basics-for the moment-,please see my previous post picture and you will see that there is more to my system that what has ben posted so far,but it seems to me that you have found a potential way to improve my basic system,and,in the spirit of this Forum ,if so,please share,if not,please explain the meaning of the attachment.And ,please remember that the best system without the right psycology is worth nothing .That is why I insist on a systematic drilling -from the basics- approach.

1-According to your pic ,and with no additional explanation from your side,you should have made a bundle today.

2-You are mentioning 15 to 20 pips,so,something fails...Fear of profits disappearing? Do not worry it has happened to everybody else,and it happens,to a less extent ,to me today..I still leave too much money on the table..but I have learnt to systematically improve my exits,and reduced my Fear,step by step..BY DRILLING PRACTICE OF AUTOMATIC RESPONSES..so,my best wishes,and,if you want to explain your pic,thanks in advance,and,if not,please enjoy the thread.

Regards,

SIMBA

Mr Simba

GuRu123:
Dear Mr Simba,

How do you add an alert / alarm to the williams percent range indicator when above and below -5% / -95%. Many thanks in advance. It gave some great signals on my first day of discovering this system.

Thanks again.

Hi GuRu 123,

Please do not call me Mr Simba,you make me look older than I am (45) .

I do not know how to add an alert to MT4 platform,I trade trough GFT Dealbook platform,so,I usually put the alert on my trading platform.which is very easy.I think other Forum members can help you with this.

Regards,

SIMBA

Could you post the ''change like the wind, my friend'' indicators, please?

Just a try to interpret the Zapco's pic :

Put the MFTSATL H1 and H4

When they are not aree and then become agree, buy if blue, sell if red.

Exit when both are no more agree or Reverse if both change.

(I do not understand the last exit, maybe 150 pips TP).

Take it eazy Simba , you lost me . 1# 15 pip to 20 pips is regular figure at 5 tf 2# if afferead dont trade , 3# whit or whit out you strategy I made the same in profiling the market !. 4 # explanation of the picture is aezy wait till all indi in the same post long or short , it your strategy you know it better ,as any other strategy ..wait ...5 # If you think I come in for scrambling your topic ... NO not my stlye . Good if you like drilling practise what ever you belive . I did use all the indi and more or before the indi coded, so I know these strategy or system in and out before you start the topic . Hope these help ....

Zapco,Zapco...

zapco:
Simba , anything can happen at 5 min bar there s the beauty of it ... for now as the typoon is over let just sit in . Ok your rules is for big time frame ..and 5 min bar is like break out strategy . Bigger tf will give you 1 or 2 good trade in 1 day ...if any ... .YES 5 min tf and 1 min tf is trickky bizznez . Try to post your indi see I can help you to tweek it . Your system work fine , you just dont know it . sent me a line if you like . Cheeers

Dear Zapco,

I know anything can happen on any timeframe.I usually trade on 5M and 1M TF with the support of 4H TF-AND ,I CREDIT YOU,YOU ARE RIGHT ,I TRADE AROUND 6/10 TIMES PER WEEK(1 TO 2 TRADES A DAY..)-,,I am posting ,and will post my indicators as soon as I see that "Thread participants" start internalizing the basics,if you want to post your "improvement",please PUBLICLY POST IT IN THE FORUM,if you do not want to do it,please enjoy the fruits of OUR work ,as I am enjoying the contribution of others whose works have helped define my trading philosophy,and,if one day you decide to share,share with this Forum member`s first..you know,you are enjoying the cumulative work of many others..and most of them belong to this Forum.

Be like water,my friend.Change with the wind.Fly like a butterfly..and sting like a bee....And take care to avoid stinging like a Wasp,(and I am not meaning White AngloSaxon Protestant ..Market is tough,its mood changes continuously ,and your Ego,Fear and Greed can kill you,successful traders are the ones that accept that the truth is not in the mirror,BUT IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR,and live accordingly..my friend--Please see pic attached.

I will not PM you regarding any improvement unless you publicize it in this Forum-in which case there is no need to PM-,and,if you have found the Holy Grail..Enjoy it and take care that it is is not a temporary chimera

Regards,

SIMBA

Files:
mirror.jpg  29 kb
Reason: