Indicator DMI - Arrows

Hello, I am needing pointer DMI with arrows for Metatrader that can be located directly on the graph, the example of DealBook 360 of the GFT, someone could help me?

sorry my bad english.....

profeta:
Hello, I am needing pointer DMI with arrows for Metatrader that can be located directly on the graph, the example of DealBook 360 of the GFT, someone could help me? sorry my bad english.....

ADX cossing is the same?

Files:

Linuxser:
ADX cossing is the same?

Tank you friend, for the gentility to help me, but stows testing this pointer, however he is different of the DMI in the entrances same with config that I use, I go to postar my photos to see.

Files:
meta.jpg  74 kb
gft.jpg  84 kb

ok, forgives me for not knowing to express my desire correctly. I am looking the pointer DM = GFT DealBook 360, therefore pointer ADX is different.

I wait to be able to have clarified my desire better. If it will have the possibility of being made some change I wait that it can help....

Tank You!!!

friend forgives me, already I understood the problem...... was making a comparison enters the platform of the GFT and the Metatrader, what he caused the difference, therefore both possess different quotations in the market...very tanks for the aid and the archive......

by the way, would know to say what cause to me this difference? it stows comparing PAIR USDCHF in the period of 1 hour and the reached principle enters the day to 01mar to 02mar was of 1,2247 (GFT) and 1,2244 (Metatrader) ace 23:00 hours....

Tks again....

Friend, forgives me, but I came back! analyzing the pointers well, I perceived that difference of one for the other exists and as would like to solve my problem, I am placing the code used for the GFT, and, in case that has the possibility to make one analyzes and possible adaptation for the goal, I will be been thankful......

Strategy DMI (GFT):

"Code"

strategy sample_dmi;

input period = 14;

vars

lst = 1, pdi(series), mdi(series);

begin

directional_movement(period);

pdi := directional_movement.line_plus;

mdi := directional_movement.line_minus;

lst := back(pdi);

if lst < front(pdi) + 1 then return;

if pdi[lst] > mdi[lst] then buy();

if pdi[lst] < mdi[lst] then sell();

end.

I need the configuration of this pointer to metatrader...

Tks!!!

Reason: