Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 12

fairwind:
Hi folks,

I am fascinated with this thread, good work simba !! I have been following the MTF threads for some time and this is one of the better ones imho. Cant wait to see what the new ones look like. Go simba Go!

Re... "Wise Man Learn From Other's Mistake"

A wise man will also learn from his own mistakes.

Thanks,

I personally think that the MTF(Keris),xpMA(Codersguru),Digital Filters(newdigital),Karakoyunlar(man,I admire you,why did you stopped posting?),FX SNIPER..,and many others are much better than this thread...for sure if you are an experienced trader,and ,if you are not , they are "required reading" and still much better than mine.I just think can add a "hard knocks schooled " viewpoint.

If I just started the thread it was because i thought that the PROGRAMMERS/TRADERS thread ratio was very high,and that "equalizing" it even slightly could contribute to enrich everybody..but the usual exceptions .

Please contribute,and thanks again for your kind words.

Best Regards,

SIMBA

Fayaz

Fayaz:
Hi Yungdannyboy,

1. Download all the below three named indicators in desktop (or in a new folder) and save it.

SATL.mq4

xpMA_v2SATL.mq4

#MTF_xpMA_v2SATL.mq4

2. Open the indicator in Meta editor(double click, it will open automatically), compile it by pressing 'F5' and

SAVE it in 'c:\programs\meta trader4\experts\indicators' folder.

Do it one by one for all the three indicators...

3. Open Meta Trader platform and go to View & the Navigator (or press Ctrl+N)... In the Navigator Panel, go the customs indicators and right click

on the indicators one by one (SALT.mq4, xpMA_v2SATL.mq4, #MTF_xpMA_v2SATL.mq4) and 'Attach to a Chart'...

Indicators part is over and now you need to attached the template...

4. Download the template (simbabasic5m.tpl) and save it in 'c:\programs\meta trader4\templates' folder.

5. Open you GBP/USD chart in Meta trader, right click on any part of the chart, go to 'Template' (you will see all the existing templates)and click on 'simbabasic5m.tpl' (which you already saved in templates folder)...

Hope to have been assitance...

P.S. Simba has promised to pose the updated template with 90 periods...

Let's wait.

B/Regards,

Fayaz.

Thanks,

He PMd me ,and I basically explained to him the same as you..but you did it much better..and you have just shown that you are a caring individual..please stay in the thread,try to papertest the drills..and enjoy

Regards,

SIMBA

Signal

Hi everybody,

We just had a signal,a few minutes ago.

Please check the attached pics: signal.gif and dangerousbutprobable.gif and you will start to understand my reasoning,I took it live(the advanced confirmed),I just sold 15 Lots@ 1.9537(1.5 million GBP vs 2.930.550 USD) ,trough my GFT platform.

this is the first leg..probably(but not necessarily) I will complete it selling in the 1.9560-1.9620 area-unfortunately..but I have to take the signal..now it is @ 1.9541/45 and I am losing 917.76 EUR(My account is in Euros my friends).This is not to boost-I am losing..for the moment -just to show you that I believe in my system,that real life trading is more complicated than the Basic(remember:Crawl,Walk,Run..),STOP @1.9639..OOOH surprise 102 pips STOP(and no Take Profit..) in real life..well unless you do the drills you will not understand ..so do them and read my previous posts to understand why,IF I lose this trade-I lose around 25% of trades,(I win 75%)which is irrelevant,I tend to exit too early-a personal flaw,fear of losing profits,that I have only partially corrected,so the payoff is not as good as it should be-I am sure a lot of people will start pointing "bad trader,bad trader",and requesting that I show them all kind of documents to prove ..THAT I AM LOSING THIS TRADE.If I win this trade,which I obviously expect,the comments will be astonishing to check..prepare for a nice week ahead.Anyway,and before I go to bed-we have an appointment in a few hours to trade the London open..remember-good night and let`s enjoy this coming week together...AND REMEMBER,FOR THE MOMENT YOU JUST DEMOTRADE THE BASIC,NO STOP,30 PIPS TP,if somebody has just entered(ON DEMO,PLEASE),congratulations,you have learned that only practice improves your trading..for the others(that want to),I expect you to do the drills from tomorrow,the whole week.I will ask you to post your demo trade history,every day ,and we will comment.I will try to convey information to you on 2 channels,one for the strict basic drills-that I believe you should do,and the other for my live trading ,when I open /close a new trade,to allow you to see how I think,plan,manage,feel,etc my Live Trades.

Regards,

SIMBA

SIMBA:
Hi everybody,

Regards,

SIMBA

Where did the arrows come in? I don't have those on my version I downloaded from the lastpost?

Simba

I did not get any signals on mine, nothing crossed the -5% line.

I didn't get the signal as well ...

Mine barely crossed the -5 a couple of times. I use IBFX charts. I believe Simba uses the Metatrader charts.

Maybe it is still too early to tell as it is Sunday night.

I got to sleep now.

Good trading to all !!

I didn't get it either. the indicator, bounced three times off the

underside of the -5 line ????

et_phonehome and others,SIGNAL

et_phonehome_2:
Simba I did not get any signals on mine, nothing crossed the -5% line.

Hi ,Probably you have the 180 periods WILLIAM%R template that I erroneously posted the past week,instead of the 90 period(it did not affect the past week signals,you please read the posts about this),please see new template and indicators I just posted,and,please excuse me for my mistake.If this were not the problem,please inform,but I will not be able to reply for several hours..NOW,I really have to go to bed.

Regards,

SIMBA

SIMBA:
Hi ,Probably you have the 180 periods WILLIAM%R template that I erroneously posted the past week,instead of the 90 period(it did not affect the past week signals,you please read the posts about this),please see new template and indicators I just posted,and,please excuse me for my mistake.If this were not the problem,please inform,but I will not be able to reply for several hours..NOW,I really have to go to bed.

Regards,

SIMBA

That was the problem. I had copied the orignal template provided which had the period 180.

Reason: