Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 2

martijn pip:
sorry I didn't meant to offend you, it was just a little joke. I really appreciate what you are doing.

Hi Martijn,

I was not offended ,do not worry about it,I thank you for your explanation,and,PLEASE BELIEVE ME,I would like you to be as critic as you can be regarding my system,once I start posting the details..in a few hours.

Regards,

SIMBA

SIMBA:
Hi JoZo,

Nice humour you have..(Please post some real babe,not cartoon..)

Regarding the EA ,this is not possible,remember-MANUAL TRADING SYSTEMS-

Trading is an art ..at least for some of us..not a science.

You made 284 posts,as of now,How many of them have been posted just to help the other Forum members?How many to ask for personally relevant questions?I do not gain anything ,materially,by posting,besides the fact that I owe this Forum a lot.

I hope your trading is not as cartoonish as you previous post..

Regards,

SIMBA

Hmmm,

don't like that tone.

Try to look to all my posts and you will find the answer.

Really don't understand you now... Why you attack me

aelimian:
Thank you very much Simba. I speak for many.

We are willing and ready to learn the simbasystem.

We await the tools etc required to learn the system

Once again thanks

Thanks Aelimian,

I hope you are "proactively critical" of my system,ONCE I EXPLAIN IT,I can advance to you that we are going to have several extremely interesting discussions,supported with actual live trades...

I will post the actual trades on live,from tomorrow onwards,and I will explain my system..until thn

Regards,

SIMBA

JoZo:
Hmmm,

don't like that tone.

Try to look to all my posts and you will find the answer.

Really don't understand you now... Why you attack me

Sorry JoZo,

I misunderstood you,I checked your posts and you are right,you deserve better,it is my fault and I beg your pardon.I trade my system with actual money,in fact I am a professional trader,I do not have anything to gain by posting it,besides the fact that I feel I owe this Forum a lot.In addition ,I have seen several professional traders get fed up with some comments from Forum members(example JDENVER-believe me ,he is a professional trader-he explained the V pattern,and many other interesting ideas,I can see from his posts,the way he talks/writes he is the real thing,he tried to help and ended up fed up,understandably..but I do not want this to happen to me..at least not in my fiRst posts..believe me Forum members need the contribution of real traders).

I would like everybody to -proactively -criticize my system,and jointly improve it,specially the exits..I had several nasty discussions the past weeks with some commercial @hole(Newdigital deleted both his "raw insulting post" and my "clever ironic reply" wow I am objective ,am I ?)So,I am probably

a little bit aggressive in my perceptions when posting.Again,I beg your pardon because I think I misunderstood you.

Regards,

SIMBA

professional traders

I think it is a good idea to see a professionals system and look at how a professional trades...If we as newbies want to learn and eventually become professionals ourselves we need to see how it is done by one on a daily basis.

Thanks Simba for taking your time to help us...it is greatly appreciated.

SPANISHTRADER:
OHHH, I think like Maji.. what a nice indicator!!!. I am ready to learn too the SIMBA SYSTEM and I have kept my ego in a wardrobe near my MT4 station!!!!

Hi Spanishtrader,

Where are you from?

We have Nina from Barcelona,and,even if I was born in Barcelona I live and trade in Andorra.I am sure there are a lot of Spanish traders in this Forum.

It could be interesting to PM each other-all the Spanish traders_

Regarding the SIMBA METHOD,I will start posting the details tomorrow.

What I would like is a proactive critic of the system-specially of the exits-but feel free to criticize-proactively everything you deem to.

Regards,

SIMBA

SIMBA:
Sorry JoZo,

I misunderstood you,I checked your posts and you are right,you deserve better,it is my fault and I beg your pardon.I trade my system with actual money,in fact I am a professional trader,I do not have anything to gain by posting it,besides the fact that I feel I owe this Forum a lot.In addition ,I have seen several professional traders get fed up with some comments from Forum members(example JDENVER-believe me ,he is a professional trader-he explained the V pattern,and many other interesting ideas,I can see from his posts,the way he talks/writes he is the real thing,he tried to help and ended up fed up,understandably..but I do not want this to happen to me..at least not in my fiRst posts..believe me Forum members need the contribution of real traders).

I would like everybody to -proactively -criticize my system,and jointly improve it,specially the exits..I had several nasty discussions the past weeks with some commercial @hole(Newdigital deleted both his "raw insulting post" and my "clever ironic reply" wow I am objective ,am I ?)So,I am probably

a little bit aggressive in my perceptions when posting.Again,I beg your pardon because I think I misunderstood you.

Regards,

SIMBA

Hi,

Everything is ok now

I was thinking that this post was a joke, and think that a big % of people was thinking the same. After my post you can see the post of Maji, he also understood it this way. ( for me he is also a respectable person on this forum )

Now I understand that this is not a joke and that you are trying to help people. I really appreciate you efforts.

I knew that you are a professional trader, how I knew that?

Easy, if a trader read your post in the Artemis Breakout system he will understand that you are a pro.

You made a god observation, and only traders with high experience can do that.

Sorry again it was not my intention to offend you.

Hope it's all ok now.

Have a good night.

JoZo:
Hi,

Everything is ok now

I was thinking that this post was a joke, and think that a big % of people was thinking the same. After my post you can see the post of Maji, he also understood it this way. ( for me he is also a respectable person on this forum )

Now I understand that this is not a joke and that you are trying to help people. I really appreciate you efforts.

I knew that you are a professional trader, how I knew that?

Easy, if a trader read your post in the Artemis Breakout system he will understand that you are a pro.

You made a god observation, and only traders with high experience can do that.

Sorry again it was not my intention to offend you.

Hope it's all ok now.

Have a good night.

Hi JoZo,

I am not offended,and I appreciate your kind comments.

By the way,Maji is one of the Forum members that I respect a lot,He even defended me in the Artemis breakout thread..;) so I must learn to post new threads(this is my first thread) a little bit more seriously.

Please believe me the intention is serious,I just wanted to shake the "perceived truth" to move people to either proactively improve my/our system or to contribute with feasible alternatives.

Regards, and good night to you too.

SIMBA

RickW00716:
I think it is a good idea to see a professionals system and look at how a professional trades...If we as newbies want to learn and eventually become professionals ourselves we need to see how it is done by one on a daily basis. Thanks Simba for taking your time to help us...it is greatly appreciated.

Thanks to you for your kind words,I hope I can contribute to improve everybody results.Please feel free to criticize my system details,the idea is to-positively-improve it.

Regards,

SIMBA

Reason: