Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 5

Screenshot

newt:
i've attached the indicators - using templates...

someone plz tell me is my screenshot correct

thxs

YOUR SECOND SCREENSHOT IS CORRECT,THE FIRST ONE IS MORE COMPLETE,AND IS THE BEGINNING OF THE ADVANCED PROGRESSION,JUST USE THE SECOND ONE-THE SIMPLER ONE,FOR THE MOMENT.BELIEVE ME,AT THIS STAGE THE SIMPLER THE BETTER,DO NOT ANYTHING ELSE,JUST 2 INDICATORS,PLEASE.

REGARDS,

SIMBA

Cementman

cementman:
NEWT..i've already done that but it seems that there is another MTF line missing and also we need to know is it defult settings or we need to change it..that was my previous post question.

Cementman,

I presume that your question may have been answered in my previous posts,if not,please be so kind to specify what do you need..besides health,love and money

Regards,

SIMBA

Signal

We Just Got An Entry Signal,papertrade It Please,according To The Rules,enter,30 Pips Take Profit,no Stop

See Attached Image

Regards,

Simba

SIMBA , I have a question , As you said:

1-ENTRY:Buy BELOW -95%R IF TREND UP AND BLUE Sell ABOVE -5%R IF TREND DOWN AND RED

THe -5% is the top , and -95% at the bottom.

By below -95% do you mean below that line ? If so I was looking at the past in the 1HR time frame , there was no time when the MTF_xpma_v2satl is blue and the line is below -95%

And same is the case for red line , the line in %R is never above -5% .

Thanks

SIMBA:
Cementman,

please be so kind to specify what do you need..besides health,love and money

Regards,

SIMBA

well a private Jet would be great ..thanks mate and i'll be waiting your next post.

%R i mgr 8

i m gr8:
SIMBA , I have a question , As you said:

THe -5% is the top , and -95% at the bottom.

By below -95% do you mean below that line ? If so I was looking at the past in the 1HR time frame , there was no time when the MTF_xpma_v2satl is blue and the line is below -95%

And same is the case for red line , the line in %R is never above -5% .

Thanks

Yes,that is why we work these settings at 5M timeframe,my friend,please read the rules..normally in an uptrend %R does not touch -95 in TFs higher than 15 M,same for -5 in a downtrend,so,if we want to pick dips in an uptrend,my experience is that is better to use 5Mand,sometimes,even 1M when trend is very strong..so,for now,please read the rules,just follow them..you will have enough time,once you learn the system,to add your personal variations regarding TFs,indicators and general trading philosophy.

Regards,

SIMBA

SIMBA:
Yes,that is why we work these settings at 5M timeframe,my friend,please read the rules..normally in an uptrend %R does not touch -95 in TFs higher than 15 M,same for -5 in a downtrend,so,if we want to pick dips in an uptrend,my experience is that is better to use 5Mand,sometimes,even 1M when trend is very strong..so,for now,please read the rules,just follow them..you will have enough time,once you learn the system,to add your personal variations regarding TFs,indicators and general trading philosophy.

Regards,

SIMBA

Thankyou for your prompt reply , I am a new trader and hopefully will learn alot from your experience . Thanks for posting and helping us over here. And I hope you wont mind my newbiesh questions .

SIMBA:
We Just Got An Entry Signal,papertrade It Please,according To The Rules,enter,30 Pips Take Profit,no Stop

See Attached Image

Regards,

Simba

Hola Simba,

first I wanted to thank You very much for Your "lessons", I will follow them.

I have a little problem. At the time as You had an entry signal, my xpMA was in downtrend. Please see my attachment. Did I do anything wrong? Are my settings wrong?

Regards

KptMisiu

Files:
chart.gif  21 kb

xpMA COLOUR KptMisiu

KptMisiu:
Hola Simba,

first I wanted to thank You very much for Your "lessons", I will follow them.

I have a little problem. At the time as You had an entry signal, my xpMA was in downtrend. Please see my attachment. Did I do anything wrong? Are my settings wrong?

Regards

KptMisiu

Hi KptMisiu,

Nice question you had..you are partially right,if you look at it backwards from the future..;)

1-At the time, the system was right,the xpMA was up and Blue,as you can easily check in the previously posted image,that I repost here as signal.gif,what happened,is that,at the end of the 4H period the bar acquires its final colour..giving an exit signal with a loss of approx 15 pips,you should have entered in the80/85 area and exited at 12.00(CET)in the 68/75 area ,when the 4H bar closes,and DEFINITELY GETS ITS COLOUR...SO,this is one of the things to improve in my system,the fact that every 4h close you have to take care of refreshing/rechecking the bar..In practice this problem usually arises only when the price is below the uptrend or above the downtrend,so,for the moment take care,papertrade the rules,and refresh every 4h.

In addition,different geographic locations will have different ends of their 4H BARS,12.00CET when my bar closes,12.00 GMT will had closed one hour ago,etc,etc,and,in periods of potential trend change,the signals are going to differ from the different geographic locations..So,this another weak point of my system,POTENTIAL TREND CHANGING TIMES GIVE MESSY AND UNRELIABLE SIGNALS,to solve this problem I devised several advanced strategies,for the moment please keep papertrading the BASIC STRATEGY.

In addition ,I usually do not trade on Fridays-I do trade on Mondays though-

and specially Fridays when my system is giving a potential change of trend indication

and we have hard data coming (CPI,TIC,CAPACITY UTIL,IND PROD..).

I will only trade today after 16:30CET,if the trend is reliable,changed or not,and the economic data has been digested by the market..AND I get a signal .In your case ,what days you trade is your personal decision,but for the sake of this thread,please be so kind to papertrade the basic system as expressed in the rules.

2-As per the basic system we are in downtrend mode,at least until end of 4h bar ,so we wait for a sell signal in the %R ,when it goes above-5.Please see attached pics,signal.gif,and change.gif

Regards,

SIMBA

Reason: