Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 4

I have the same problem, the indicators do not show up in the chart, not even adding manually the mtf when trying to put 4hrs timeframe suddenly freezes all.

One small question, arent all the MTF indicators repainting the past?

Thank you Simba to let the strategy out of the bag . Hape it can be usefull and lookin forward for the extention , and all the people who made it possible . Can you post the indi that has the difference window that you post at the first post ,it look standout never see that knida indi before , and some manual if not too bussy for you . Cheeers

Hi

zapco:
Thank you Simba to let the strategy out of the bag . Hape it can be usefull and lookin forward for the extention , and all the people who made it possible . Can you post the indi that has the difference window that you post at the first post ,it look standout never see that knida indi before , and some manual if not too bussy for you . Cheeers

Hi zapco,

I do not understand to what indicator do you refer,in my first post I posted several images,but no indicator..if you mean the "change like the wind..my friend" that appears there,it is EXACTLY THE SAME AS MTF SATL(#MTF_xpMA-V2SATL) in a different format.I will post this variation in a few days,but this is just the same..check the pic,Do you like it?If you know the different TF trends you really can trade.

Regards,

SIMBA

Files:
multiple.gif  15 kb

can a little newt tag along to the unknown journey of trading with the king of the jungle?

Yup SIMBA the one you post it and up load the piccy, It Stand out of crowd . I see you use 5 min tf and what about the indi setting ? and neet more rule to trade SIMBA SYSTEM . Cheeers

SIMBA:
Hi zapco,

I do not understand to what indicator do you refer,in my first post I posted several images,but no indicator..if you mean the "change like the wind..my friend" that appears there,it is EXACTLY THE SAME AS MTF SATL(#MTF_xpMA-V2SATL) in a different format.I will post this variation in a few days,but this is just the same..check the pic,Do you like it?If you know the different TF trends you really can trade.

Regards,

SIMBA

Two quick request. Can you post the other variation of MTF_xpMA-v2SATL

and how do you use the williams% indicator?

Files:

Simba..i've tried again and the same result with the template..i have an idea why dont you mention the indicators on your chart with the settings and we'll do it manualy specialy the 2 on the price itself caz the %R is already there..appreciate your help.

i've attached the indicators - using templates...

someone plz tell me is my screenshot correct

thxs

Files:
eh.gif  18 kb
eh1.gif  17 kb

NEWT..i've already done that but it seems that there is another MTF line missing and also we need to know is it defult settings or we need to change it..that was my previous post question.

Reason: