Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 6

SIMBA:
...At the time, the system was right,the xpMA was up and Blue,as you can easily check in the previously posted image,that I repost here as signal.gif,what happened,is that,at the end of the 4H period the bar acquires its final colour..giving an exit signal with a loss of approx 15 pips,you should have entered in the80/85 area and exited at 12.00(CET)in the 68/75 area ,when the 4H bar closes,and DEFINITELY GETS ITS COLOUR... ...

muchas gracias amigo, now I understand

KptMisiu

Thanks,take Care

KptMisiu:
muchas gracias amigo, now I understand KptMisiu

Thanks,

Take care if you are going to trade the news,I have the feeling that they are going to go for the stops below 1.9555 and above 1.9590.

I will check situation again at 16:30,until then good luck,and papertrade the system.

Regards,

SIMBA

Please post your indicators

Could you please post your indicators

Thanks you

Today trade look nice 1@ S 9620 > tp 9567 = + 47 pips ,2 @ B 9562 > 9652 tp = +100 pips ,3 @ S 9653 > 9520 tp = +133 pips . Total 277 pips . Only 1 pair , 4pair.... ... Cheeers

Hello,

first thanks for this wonderful method.

Secondly i have a question,

the indicator ''xpMA_v2SATL'', does this indicator repaint itself? (cause it looks so good lol)

Toddanderso-new Signal +30 Pips/day Total +15 Pips

"

toddanderson:
Could you please post your indicators Thanks you

Hi,

Already posted,posts 36 and 42.Please read the thread and specially the rules.

PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT(both,the first has and advanced filter and the second is the Basic,which is the relevant one,for now)-A new signal was taken at 14:15 CET,@ approx 1.9650,by the way-nice rebound on the MTF xpMASATL-with 30 pips profit.

So,those that really are willing to learn the system and that have taken-papertrade - the signals,are up approx 15 (paper)pips for the day.

The important thing is not that you are 15 pips paperpositive,this is as irrelevant as being 15 pips papernegative,for 2 trades-in fact I am 0 pips ,I didn`t trade,as explained.We are insurance companies,we go for the long term average..The important thing are your feelings when you had to short in front of a perceived uptrend..can you handle them in real life..what do you think of earning only 30 pips when the market is now @1.9514,around 132(counting the spread)pips lower..than your approx entry? If you can not stand these feelings then,even with the improvements in the advanced system,this thread will not do you any good.Please read my posts of today and you will realize that I had,from my first post of today, the nagging feeling that the market was going to reverse..This is not the important point..THE IMPORTANT POINT IS THAT I HAD THE DISCIPLINE TO FOLLOW MY ADVANCED SYSTEM AND MY PERSONAL RULES(trading on Fridays,news,etc.)AND DID NOT TRADE,I LEFT MY EGO AT THE DOOR,BECAUSE I KNOW THAT TODAY`S COST OF OPPORTUNITY IS LOWER THAN THE ACTUAL LONG TERM COST OF BREAKING MY RULES.SO,PLEASE HAVE THE DISCIPLINE TO FOLLOW,TEMPORARILY THE RULES,AND PAPERTRADE THE BASIC SYSTEM.

By the way,nobody yet has asked about position size and money managent..it makes me wonder..do any of you has actually papertraded the BASIC SYSTEM,according to the rules?if yes,which position size relative to the (paper) account value?Please , we need volunteers that explain their reasoning .

I will be very thankful if somebody can explain his/her experiences..

Believe me,it does not make me any good reverting,temporarily,to the Basic system mindset when my trading focus is automatically based on the advanced system..and,believe me ,the advanced is going to do you no good,if you do not DRILL,BY PRACTICE,THE BASIC SYSTEM..and,believe me again,real life trading with a system not your own,becomes impossible unless you have it internalized,know- experience,even paper experience is better than no experience-its defects and virtues..just check the second pic,imagine that your money is on the table,the feeding of your family lifestyle depends on it,do you think you really have the balls to sell ?@1.9650 because somebody nicknamed SIMBA tells you that "QUOTE" "2-As per the basic system we are in downtrend mode,at least until end of 4h bar ,so we wait for a sell signal in the %R ,when it goes above-5". "UNQUOTE" NO WAY,EVEN I COULD NOT(and I am the one nicknamed SIMBA ,UNLESS I HAD INTERNALIZED BY A GRADUAL DRILLING PROCESS THAT STARTS WITH BASIC PAPERTRADING..AND ENDS..never,you just proceed step by step,please do the drills.

Regards,

SIMBA

Colour

-25-:
Hello,

first thanks for this wonderful method.

Secondly i have a question,

the indicator ''xpMA_v2SATL'', does this indicator repaint itself? (cause it looks so good lol)

Hi,

This is a MULTIPLE TIMEFRAME INDICATOR,so you are using 4Hours indicator on 5M timeframe-ONCE THE 4HOUR PERIOD ENDS(48* 5 minute periods)-the indicator colour is fixed.

During the 48 5 M periods,indicator can change colour(normally not,but ,in case of potential trend change or temporary increase in volatility it changes)

So,in practical terms,the colour that starts the 4H(48 5 minutes )period is the one that is valid for signals and trading.

Regards,

SIMBA

Simba see picture .... you just let the cat out of the bank

Files:
1001.gif  23 kb

zapco:

Hi Zapco,

Nice picture,can you elaborate on it?

Is it an improvement on my system?If so,please explain its logic,it looks interesting.If not ,please explain your reasoning behind your post.

I didn`t know you put cats in the bank

Regards,

SIMBA

Interesting Pictures

zapco:

Hi Zapco,

Again..see if you find the attached pic interesting,it will "probably" go up,but the 3 trends are down,so,what do we do..Discipline is the answer,we wait to sell a peak in a downtrend or buy a dip in an uptrend..

Please inform about your previous pic,it looks an improvement,shall we share it?

Regards,

SIMBA

Files:
Reason: