Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 8

-25-:
Could you post the ''change like the wind, my friend'' indicators, please?

Not yet ,my friend..will post them next week if this thread survives.

Regards,

SIMBA

Michel:
Just a try to interpret the Zapco's pic :

Put the MFTSATL H1 and H4

When they are not aree and then become agree, buy if blue, sell if red.

Exit when both are no more agree or Reverse if both change.

(I do not understand the last exit, maybe 150 pips TP).

THANKS FOR YOUYR KIND INTENTION,BUT I THINK THAT HE IS THE ONE TO DECIDE IF HE HAS THE RESPONSABILITY TO POST THEM OR NOT.

SO,LET`S SEE WHAT HE DECIDES.

Regards,

SIMBA

Understanding

zapco:
Take it eazy Simba , you lost me . 1# 15 pip to 20 pips is regular figure at 5 tf 2# if afferead dont trade , 3# whit or whit out you strategy I made the same in profiling the market !. 4 # explanation of the picture is aezy wait till all indi in the same post long or short , it your strategy you know it better ,as any other strategy ..wait ...5 # If you think I come in for scrambling your topic ... NO not my stlye . Good if you like drilling practise what ever you belive . I did use all the indi and more or before the indi coded, so I know these strategy or system in and out before you start the topic . Hope these help ....

Zapco,

I do not know if the problem is whith my understanding of your english,or we are in different radio frequencies.If so,please disregard the following parts of this post.

I didn`t understand anything,could you clearly explain?

If you had used before these indicators,how is it that-according to one of your previous posts- QUOTE"You have something something in these system that you realize or not .... As we can see all your indi and strategy and the market it self ,work nice today so It work .. It work like never before "UNQUOTE..The part that "it work like never before" is what rings my alarm bells.So,an improvement seems clear,and,consequently,it could be interesting for Forum members to receive your enlightment regarding this.

If what you were trying to do was an Hypnotic induction,it worked marvellously..I am still astonished.

Regards,

SIMBA

SIMBA:
Dear Zapco,

I know anything can happen on any timeframe.I usually trade on 5M and 1M TF with the support of 4H TF-AND ,I CREDIT YOU,YOU ARE RIGHT ,I TRADE AROUND 6/10 TIMES PER WEEK(1 TO 2 TRADES A DAY..)-,,I am posting ,and will post my indicators as soon as I see that "Thread participants" start internalizing the basics,if you want to post your "improvement",please PUBLICLY POST IT IN THE FORUM,if you do not want to do it,please enjoy the fruits of OUR work ,as I am enjoying the contribution of others whose works have helped define my trading philosophy,and,if one day you decide to share,share with this Forum member`s first..you know,you are enjoying the cumulative work of many others..and most of them belong to this Forum.

Be like water,my friend.Change with the wind.Fly like a butterfly..and sting like a bee....And take care to avoid stinging like a Wasp,(and I am not meaning White AngloSaxon Protestant ..Market is tough,its mood changes continuously ,and your Ego,Fear and Greed can kill you,successful traders are the ones that accept that the truth is not in the mirror,BUT IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR,and live accordingly..my friend--Please see pic attached.

I will not PM you regarding any improvement unless you publicize it in this Forum-in which case there is no need to PM-,and,if you have found the Holy Grail..Enjoy it and take care that it is is not a temporary chimera

Regards,

SIMBA

Yes or no its up to you .you said it many time expand from your basic strategy to abetter one so... if I can let you see some thing and up to you if you want to past it to the forum , that the propose of the PM No dont get it wrong ....the fruits of the forum has notting to do what ever what I am doing now ... I did it long before the forum here . philoshopy let me see... LET THE BULL AND THE BEAR CLASH THE TRADER GETS ALL .... The truth is not out side of you but whitin you , and one cant run away from it own shadow .... Fly like the wind ,ride like the water ,collect the butterfly dont be a bee coz it sting ones and die ... just afruit of loom .. cheeers

zapco:
Yes or no its up to you .you said it many time expand from your basic strategy to abetter one so... if I can let you see some thing and up to you if you want to past it to the forum , that the propose of the PM No dont get it wrong ....the fruits of the forum has notting to do what ever what I am doing now ... I did it long before the forum here . philoshopy let me see... LET THE BULL AND THE BEAR CLASH THE TRADER GETS ALL .... The truth is not out side of you but whitin you , and one cant run away from it own shadow .... Fly like the wind ,ride like the water ,collect the butterfly dont be a bee coz it sting ones and die ... just afruit of loom .. cheeers

"if I can let you see some thing and up to you if you want to past it to the forum , that the propose of the PM " UNQUOTE

OK,PM me and,if relevant I will post on the forum.

By the way ,it is the wasp that dies if it stings once,not the bee,that was the meaning of my post.

Regards,

SIMBA

Historical charts based on MTF indicators can be misleading. They tend to show almost perfect entries and exits. I remember manually backtesting trades using MTF BrainTrend indicators with 1HR and 4HR settings on 5MIN charts that showed very good trades if you had traded on it. When I traded in real time the results were not that good.

Try to keep the Platform running with the MTF indicators for some time, like a day or so, and then close the platform and restart, and you will see what I am talking about.

Looking GOOD

Simba,

Thanks for sharing your work. After following the moves this AM, I am very excited about the charts again.

Enjoy your weekend and I will look forward to your posts.

Thanks again,

Scott

ABQ, NM

Hi Simba,

In your description of the rules, you said that %R should be set at 90 periods for the 5 minute timeframe, however in your template and some of your screenshots, %R is set at 180 periods...could you clarify which is the correct setting for %R for which timeframe?

Thanks!

Aldente:
Hi Simba,

In your description of the rules, you said that %R should be set at 90 periods for the 5 minute timeframe, however in your template and some of your screenshots, %R is set at 180 periods...could you clarify which is the correct setting for %R for which timeframe?

Thanks!

YOU ARE RIGHT,THERE IS A MISTAKE IN MY TEMPLATE ,IT USES,180 PERIODS INSTEAD OF 90,SORRY,I WILL INCLUDE THE RIGHT TEMPLATE..YOU CAN JUST MODIFY THE SETTINGS FROM 180 PERIODS TO 90.MY FAULT,PROBLEM IS THAT MOST OF MY TRADING TEMPLATES ARE NOT SET AT 90,BUT AT DIFFERENT PERIODS TO COVER THE DIFFERENT DOMINANT CYCLES,ANYWAY,90 PERIODS IS NOT ONLY THE TEMPLATE I USE FOR THE BASIC SYSTEM,BUT ALSO FOR REAL TRADING WITH THE ADVANCED,THE PROBLEM IS THAT-FOR DECISION MAKING-I LIKE TO CHECK DIFFERENT CYCLES(USUALLY HARMONICS,45,180,ETC) AND I HAVE VERY SIMILAR TEMPLATES IN MY SCREEN,SO IN THE HURRY OF POSTING ON TIME,I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE.

PLEASE EXCUSE ME,AND PLEASE,IF YOU CHECK THE IMAGE ATTACHED YOU WILL SEE THAT 90 OR 180 DIDN`T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN THIS CASE,THE SIGNALS ARE THE SAME-ONE OF THE REASONS I USE %R,ITS ROBUSTNESS.

AGAIN,PLEASE EXCUSE MY MISTAKE.

REGARDS,

SIMBA

raj:
Historical charts based on MTF indicators can be misleading. They tend to show almost perfect entries and exits. I remember manually backtesting trades using MTF BrainTrend indicators with 1HR and 4HR settings on 5MIN charts that showed very good trades if you had traded on it. When I traded in real time the results were not that good. Try to keep the Platform running with the MTF indicators for some time, like a day or so, and then close the platform and restart, and you will see what I am talking about.

Yes and no,

We do nor use MTF for entry / exit(until the close of the 4hTF bar,then we can use,specially for exit) .We use it for just showing the trend in the same screen and facilitate one screen trading.

Normally,there is no problem with MTF SATL,please do as you recommend and you will see that the misleading periods are very rare,and that the rule "if the 4hTF bar starts red /blue is red/blue until close will aid in your trading this system.This is one of the reasons I want people to papertrade this basic system for a few days,getting the feeling of its nuances,defects and advantages.

Regards,

SIMBA

Reason: