HedgeEA - page 27

I didn't notice till now but gbp/jpy-gbp/usd had already made 2 successfull trades on friday...

20% of the profits is in swap.

xxDavidxSxx

whoa , real nice performance,i was wonder would this system ever fail and those hedge funds use this type of system

Can u do it (please) ?

Cijas:
Hello,

i am using your Hedge EA 5.9 with lower BB but with bid price (the one which is in your forum).

My trades are carry trades so usually i don't buy to sell quickly : i patiently wait the swaps to increase.

But i like your idea of lower BB so i would like that your EA can do one trade (i have 0.1 long GBPJPY and 0.2 short CHFGBP) when the time is ok (lower band) and wait to an other "good time" to open other trades.

Of course the EA must have some maxtrades to avoid to take too much trades and having marging call.

Thanks in advance.

I really like your EA.

sorry to quote myself but i would like if u will be able to modify your EA to be able to do this.

What other trades you want to open? Both? Please clarify this seems very risky without locking or closing previous orders.

what is your idea?

Long EUER/USD AND LONG USD/CHF

I TRY ALL VERSIONS. TRADING WITH NO PROBLEM, BUT WHEN I TURN

" UseCorrelation = TRUE;" THERE IS NOT TRADE.

ANY ADVICE ?

adas,

negative correlation pairs set like this

MinCorrelation = -1.0

MaxCorrelation = -0.8

positive

MinCorrelation = 0.8

MaxCorrelation = 1.0

I do not know why but when I start the EA with lot 0.1 it is taking GBPUSD 0.90 lots and GBPJPY 0.50 lots somebody knows why... thx Max

XXDavidXSX

What is your setting with the Hedge 9 ... thx Max

Quero Abris Os Dos !

kokas:
What other trades you want to open? Both? Please clarify this seems very risky without locking or closing previous orders. what is your idea?

Actually i am doing one long GBPJPY 2 short CHFJPY and i am waiting to buy when the price is down (and to sell when the price is up)..

So i would like that your EA will be able to open new orders (when the price is good) but of course i need to limit the number of trades (i don't want to have marging call).

i don't lock or close cause the swaps become my protection.

2 decimal places

Is it possible to set the EA to place orders in 2 decimal places instead of 1?

i.e. Instead of 0.50 it would be 0.53 or something like that. I am not a programmer and have tried to get the code to do that but it didn't work out.

Thanks

Reason: