HedgeEA - page 29

new EA

HI GUYS.

we need here a new EA for a new idea , what about hedge 3 or 4 pairs?

this way our account is better protecting from blowout.

and maybe we can use better fluctuation of the price and tack profit more times.

i will try this manually in the mean time:

the ratio to use the 4 pair is:

sell EUR/USD 0.75

sell GBP/USD 0.54

buy USD/CHF 0.93

buy USD/JPY 1.08

off course we going to trade only to the swap payments.

400396:
HI GUYS.

we need here a new EA for a new idea , what about hedge 3 or 4 pairs?

this way our account is better protecting from blowout.

and maybe we can use better fluctuation of the price and tack profit more times.

i will try this manually in the mean time:

sell EUR/USD 0.75

sell GBP/USD 0.54

buy USD/CHF 0.93

buy USD/JPY 1.08

off course we going to trade only to the swap payments.

mind sharing you get the ratios?

a friend tell me that he test it manually and get great result, i will try it too manually .this why i ask in this theard if any one can code in the ea 4 PAIRS.

bodshyipmonitor:
mind sharing you get the ratios?

Hey 400396 ,

what about this SMA_MultiHedge,i found it at https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/.It hedges using correlation on multiple pairs with GBP/USD being the main pair. i think it can do the same thing you want

400396:
a friend tell me that he test it manually and get great result, i will try it too manually .this why i ask in this theard if any one can code in the ea 4 PAIRS.

I TRY TO USE IT , IT'S VERY DIFICULT , WE NEED A SIMPLE ONE , JUST TO ADD THE LOTS , CHOOSE THE PAIRS AND TACK PROFIT , THAT ALL, NO NEED TO FILTER CORRELATION AND OTHER PARAMETERS.

sprintpcic:
Hey 400396 , what about this SMA_MultiHedge,i found it at https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/.It hedges using correlation on multiple pairs with GBP/USD being the main pair. i think it can do the same thing you want

Not hedging

400396:

sell EUR/USD 0.75

sell GBP/USD 0.54

buy USD/CHF 0.93

buy USD/JPY 1.08

This isn't hedging. EUR/USD and GBP/USD are inverse pairs to USD/CHF and USD/JPY. If you want to hedge using these pairs you need to buy all, sell all, buy EUR/USD and Sell GBP/USD or vice versa, then Buy USD/CHF and Sell USD/JPY or vice versa.

The way it is listed when the dollar weakens, all pairs will go negative.

i'm afraid i make a mistake , you are right we need to buy them all to get the swap payment.

thank you for notice this.

icepeak:
This isn't hedging. EUR/USD and GBP/USD are inverse pairs to USD/CHF and USD/JPY. If you want to hedge using these pairs you need to buy all, sell all, buy EUR/USD and Sell GBP/USD or vice versa, then Buy USD/CHF and Sell USD/JPY or vice versa. The way it is listed when the dollar weakens, all pairs will go negative.

"Invalid Price for OrderSend Function"

Hi everyone.

I've seen this posted before by a few people, and there really hasn't been any resolution as to what's causing the problem. I've been using version 5.7 just fine for a while, but every time I try to use a more current version (i.e. v5.9), I get the "Invalid Price for OrderSend Function" error in my journal, and no trades. Note that this is in backtesting only. If I can't get any action in the backtesting, then I don't see the point in forward testing.

The only previous suggestion was to increase either the stoploss or the take profit. I've done both (maxloss setting instead of SL), and there is still no resolution.

I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could suggest what I am doing wrong, or if there is a fix that everyone else is using.

Thanks in advance.

Doug

PS. Feel free to IM me

Hey

Anyone ever tried this hedging technique in currency futures market,i wonder if it would work?

Anyway, I posted sometime ago but no one answer.

Can someone please explain to me on how to calculate the ratio? What divided what?

gbpjpy and chfjpy ratio is 1.8...

how does we get this 1.8 value.

someone please help...

Reason: