HedgeEA - page 28

to use this your account must use a micro mini account like interbankfx, if you use this kind of account you could set lotsize with two decimal

Tried it

I've tried that, but instead of 0.50 it becomes 0.05.

Here is the code I was trying. Maybe somebody can tell me what is wrong with it. I took out the LotSize Function and just added the formula below:

double AccountSize;

if(AccountIsMicro) {

AccountSize=10000;

} else {

AccountSize=100000;

}

// added MM statement

double OrderLots1,OrderLots2;

if(MoneyManagement) {

OrderLots1 = NormalizeDouble(((AccountBalance() * Risk) / (1+ Ratio))/(AccountSize/AccountLeverage()),2);

OrderLots2 = NormalizeDouble((Ratio * ((AccountBalance() * Risk) / (1+ Ratio))) / (AccountSize / AccountLeverage()),2);

} else {

OrderLots1 = Lots;

OrderLots2 = NormalizeDouble(Lots * Ratio,2); //change 2 to 1 for mini account

}

The formula works

I forgot to add that that is the formula I use in excel to determine my lot sizes and it works well.

Hi

Sorry i am new here

Just i can't found the last V from the EA, Can anybody help me to get it,

And what the best fram ???

Thank's

oops

Disregard my question. I figured it out. I needed to multiply by 0.01.

hey kokas

I was wonder if you are planning on coming out with a new version of your EA,and if so what are the new features?

weekly update for hedge forward test.

worked great on gbp/usd

I posted a chart at the beginning of this breakout. That target line is at 287 range.

Basicly, any trades involving long gbp/jpy is a safe way to go.

On a triangle breakout the price almost always travels at least to the widest point of the triangle.

Here is a monthly chart.

Files:

xxDavidxSxx:
I posted a chart at the beginning of this breakout. That target line is at 287 range.

Basicly, any trades involving long gbp/jpy is a safe way to go.

On a triangle breakout the price almost always travels at least to the widest point of the triangle.

Here is a monthly chart.

Hey xxDavidxSxx ,

how long you thing the GBP/JPY will keep trending up? and what if GBP/JPY start to trend down,will the hedge still be good

sprintpcic:
Hey xxDavidxSxx , how long you thing the GBP/JPY will keep trending up? and what if GBP/JPY start to trend down,will the hedge still be good

no idea

Reason: