ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 90

ocm1:
Dear zeman,

where i can download the pivot indicator like ur screen??

thank you

from ocm1

download here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page56

brainjt:
could somebody please attach. indicator Fisker_kuskus with bars? Thx

this is for u mr brainjit

fisher1.mq4

Files:
fisher1.mq4  6 kb

Zeman,

Thanks for the explanation,

euro

Fisher_Yur4ik

I think fisher_yur4ik can add into this system. can any body make it like the flattrend w MACD in which we can change TF to monitor its status in higher or lower TF.

Thanks

smartcamel.

Files:

Fisher_yur4ik indicator

smartcamel:
I think fisher_yur4ik can add into this system. can any body make it like the flattrend w MACD in which we can change TF to monitor its status in higher or lower TF.

Thanks

smartcamel.

The version you posted repaints the past the one I am attaching does not.

Robert

MrPip:
The version you posted repaints the past the one I am attaching does not. Robert

Thanks for that, is there an mtf?

thanks

MrPip:
The version you posted repaints the past the one I am attaching does not. Robert

Thanks so much for the indicator. However, the repaint Fisher_yur4ik can be used for forecasting. It gives soon signal. Maybe right, maybe wrong. We already had flattrend w MACD and others as filter.

please help me on this. I have another request for Astrend1. if possible, please make it for this indicator as well.

Zeman's strategy is COOL one. I love it.

smartcamel

Files:
asctrend1.mq4  3 kb

smartcamel:
Thanks so much for the indicator. However, the repaint Fisher_yur4ik can be used for forecasting. It gives soon signal. Maybe right, maybe wrong. We already had flattrend w MACD and others as filter.

please help me on this. I have another request for Astrend1. if possible, please make it for this indicator as well.

Zeman's strategy is COOL one. I love it.

smartcamel

ASCTrend is more than one indicators, its a system by it self more or less like Isakas.

if you use only ASCTrend1 you will get an early signal but if you trade that signal alone all the time you will lose as you said its good for forecasting but then you have Nina which also give you an early alert as well. I had ASCTrend1 on my Isakas template for a long time, along ASCTrend1.sig they are both very good early alerts.

But as i said ASCTrend is a system by it self, overall performance is like Isakas, since ASCtrend gives eariler siganls but also gives more false entries.

in general I agree, its good to have ASCTrend1 on the screen along with Isakas, but i belive Isakas is a stable system that now with Diamni filter does not need anything else.

Diamni filter

MiniMe:
ASCTrend is more than one indicators, its a system by it self more or less like Isakas.

if you use only ASCTrend1 you will get an early signal but if you trade that signal alone all the time you will lose as you said its good for forecasting but then you have Nina which also give you an early alert as well. I had ASCTrend1 on my Isakas template for a long time, along ASCTrend1.sig they are both very good early alerts.

But as i said ASCTrend is a system by it self, overall performance is like Isakas, since ASCtrend gives eariler siganls but also gives more false entries.

in general I agree, its good to have ASCTrend1 on the screen along with Isakas, but i belive Isakas is a stable system that now with Diamni filter does not need anything else.

Dear Minime,

you are right.

you mentioned about the Diamni filter. Is it daminami_volameter?

If not, please send me the diamni filter?

Smartcamel

Does anyone know what the red line on the Damiani Volatmeter means? Looks like a divergence?

this is a indicator

Reason: