Euro dollar correction cause and effect...................... - page 10

I had a higher opinion of the topic-starter - he started mysteriously (correction, consequence...) and ended up with nonsense,

Well, come on, for some unknown reason to me packs of crazy people constantly assemble with some regularity on the forum with the same ideas - perhaps a new trend of crazy ideas they have started, too bad they are too lazy to use search

Get acquainted with "work" alex12, he beat you, has already reasoned and even posted the codes on the open access!

good luck!

Tantrik:
Bye... (where are the stops?)

And there are no stops here, that's the strategy (stops will appear on their own when the trawl starts working).

No offence if you come in..,

baykanur:

And there are no stops here, that's the strategy (stops will appear on their own when the trawl starts working).

No offence if you come in..,

no hard feelings! i don't have any stops either....

IgorM:

I had a higher opinion of the topic-starter - he started mysteriously (correction, consequence...) and ended up with nonsense,

Well, come on, for some unknown reason to me packs of crazy people constantly assemble with some regularity on the forum with the same ideas - perhaps a new trend of crazy ideas they have started, too bad they are too lazy to use search

Get acquainted with "work" alex12, he beat you, has already reasoned and even posted the codes on the open access!

good luck!

At the expense of the opinion dear IgorM: it is your personal business ................ About the pack of crazy people, it's not your forum yet, and people communicate here ................ Well, if you have a three-eye-ende of crazy ideas with 3091 messages, you might want to take a look at yourself ...........

By the way, thank you for your laziness and searching.

Good luck..............

Is there at least one highly respected guru on this forum who would explain the cause and effect of the euro dollar correction.

baykanur:

Well if you have a trieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with 3091 posts then you gurus might want to take a look at yourself...........

looking - it's OK, about 1/4 posts help with programming, when i help, when i help

Is your TS going to be described? or semi-literate screenshots of successful trades and that's the point of this thread?

IgorM:

I look - everything is OK, about 1/4 of the posts help with programming, when I help, when I help

Is your TS going to be described? or semi-literate screenshots of successful trades and that's the point of this thread

IgorM

The description of TS is so simple that I think it needs no further description(the link above is present) ........... the point of this topic is simple help those who want to make money in the market

And you are right about helping people.

Not all programmers are like you...............

No offence IgorM

baykanur:

the breakthrough occurred and then everything went according to plan b

Usually plan "b" is the backup if plan "a" fails.

baykanur: No offence IgorM

I have no hard feelings, I just don't understand why you started this topic. Is it hard for you to draw "trading from now to now" with your hands? Is it hard for you to make a new account and invest? What are we discussing? Are we discussing lock trading? Then why the topic of correction?

My idea is to use lots as an easy way to solve a position. Although you can do without lots, but calculation is much easier with lots.

IgorM:

I have no hard feelings, I just don't understand why you started this topic. Is it hard for you to draw "trading from now to now" with your hands? Is it hard for you to make a new account and invest? What are we discussing? Is it a lock trade? Then why the topic of correction?

My idea is to use lots as an easy way to solve a probability problem. Although you can do without lots, but calculation is much easier with lots.

I've explained the topic more than once ............. - it's easy to draw using your hands.

Let's discuss the correction of the euro-dollar by 50%.

I'm not bothering with the investment so I have enough to live on.

Reason: