ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 192

Hello zemang,

how r you? its been a long time I'm not make conversation with you. So, how's your trade today?

I am still waiting SEKELPER 5M to be officially release by zeman.

Zeman, when you can officially release SEKELPER 5M?

Long time not here from you

Raven System - Some Queries

Hi Everyone...

Throught this message let me introduce myself to this wonderful community. My name is Yusuf SHAIKH basically from India (Bombay) and settled in Australia. I trade ES (eMINI) on Globex (CME). I use Ninja Trader for my trading needs and MT4 for charting purposes. I am new to MT4 platform (1 month only) and must admit that the resources available for MT4 charting is just SUPERB because of the activities going on in the Forum and ALL WONDERFUL EXPERTIES like YOU ALL. I personally wanted to thank each and everyone puttin their efforts in helping, developing and sharing some of the most fantastic trading systems that can be traded universally irrespoective of market and time frame. I believe ISAKAS has already emerged as one of such systems and I already started practising it on Demo Account to gain some confidence before I could get Live with it. I had few questions related to this system arranged in the following lines and marked on the chart posted here by one of the fellow traders.

1 - What does M2/M4 stand for and what is its importance while trading?

2 - What does those tiny Red Dots represent marked as "?" in the attached Picture?

3 - How to avoid BUY trade marked as "?" in the Picture though it fulfill all entry criteria?

4 - Almost 80% of the times, once the signal is generated on the chart, it is seen that the price retraces back for almost 2 to 3 points in ES. For example if a BUY signal is generated lets say at 1187.25 on 1 minute chart then the price retrace back to about 1184 to 1185 before continuing in the uptrend. Is there some rule that allows us to wait for some ticks before we get into the trade. Also while the signal is in the phase of formation, it is obvious that the BBStop flashes between Blue dot and no dot for a BUY signal. On 1 minuts chart shall we open the position immediately after first confirmation dot is formed or wait for some more time. I am sorry but I feel a bit confused in enteries.

5 - Have a look at attached file Raven 1. After opening the trade positions if the price immediately reverts back through BBStops, there is a possibility of stop triggers. Yesterday it happened 2 times one after the other as can be seen from boxes made on the chart, pulling you out of the trade. How can such scenes be avoided?

6 - what are the Exit rules for profit taking in Raven?

Thanks for all your help and your replies are most appreciated.

Best regards,

Yusuf SHAIKH

Files:
raven_1.gif  25 kb
raven.gif  107 kb

Hi Yusuf SHAIKH

Thank for testing the raven strategy.

As everybody know, if you trade on TF M1, there is a lot of false signal.

Always look at TF M30.

If BBands in M30 price break, follow the trend.

if M30 sideway - you must be able to know the sideway is strong or week. attach is the strong sideway. then you can trade both side price up and price down in M1. both side can make a lot of pips.

I list out all the entry point

1. Wait all indicator give a same signal

- Raven signal cross, BBands blue/red, Flat trend blue/red and Fisher blue/red

2. wait only 2 indicator give a signal

- Raven signal cross, flat trend blue/red or BBands blue/red or fisher blue/red

- Reverse candlestick (after touch channel line), Raven signal cross.

- Raven signal cross and zigzag confirm reverse.

Exit

1. Raven cross

2. flat trend - yellow

3. fractal appear when price reverse after touch cannel line.

4. Zigzal confirm reverse.

5. Reverse candlestick (engulfing, hammer, hanging man and etc)

6. price touch channel

Which want I use.

Entry = 2

Exit = 6 (always), 5 and 3

when to trade

I always trade when M30 is sideway (strong sideway) sometimes weak sideway(only take no more then 5 pips)

Important

you must know what happen in M30, price breakout or sideway.

only trade when sideway is strong.

if price breakout, follow the M30 trend (BBands)

most important

only take 5 to 10 pips.

if you already familiar you can take more.

I can get atleast 20 - 60 pips perday only in 2 hours (after minus all the loses trade)

Files:

Thank you mrasyidi

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for your expert comments. I already saved your comments in my computer and will start following it from today onwards on DEMO first just to gain enough confidence. Thank you once again for your kind interest in my difficulties and sorting it out. this Forum is wonderful and more wonderful are the traders like you who are a necessary part here.

Take care and God Bless...

Best regards,

Yusuf SHAIKH

today trade 29 sept 2008

Malaysia time 11.37pm (23:37)

1st entry

loss 7 pips

2nd entry

gain 18 pips

profit 11 pips

I only open 10 trade perday

Files:
today_trade.gif  36 kb

How to trade during the news

hello all,

Yesterday, I got my stop loss hit coz I trade after the announcement of bail out, the TF 30 chart pattern, give a signal to sell EUR USD, but I forgot to check others news about the possibility ECB changes it's rate and also the Fed decreasing the interest rate?, so How's the better way during that time. and should i avoid trade after the news, and how long is affect the price movement? here I attached my virtual trade, I trade aroung 6 am - 9 am. Please give me an advice.

Thx

Files:
false_signal.jpg  161 kb

I never trade base on news - fundamental analysis.

I just trade base on technical analysis but don't said I do not know what is going on outside there.

put in this way, download Isakas II,rebirth 15 or 30 (from zeman), just follow the rules... sure you are at winning side.

personally I used Isakas II and base on Isakas II I tried to trade in M1 and M5. Look OK

New found

you no need to use Raven Signal because heiken_ashi_ma also give a same signal.

if raven signal cross down - heiken_Ashi_ma will RED.

cross up - heiken_ashi_ma blue.

I already remove raven signal from my chart but still using raven trend line.

yesterday trade is not good because I remove the Raven Signal.. need to familiar with heiken_ashi_ma signal on M1.

To improve strategy for TF M1 and M5, i am looking any EA or etc trade just base on candlestick pattern.

zeman has create Isakas CS but I never tried yet in M1 or M5. I did try in H4 look.. emmm ok.

from my observation, to trade in M1 and M5 you also need to know the reversal candlestick.

Fractal indicator help a lot when use together with shi_channel. for improvement, if possible can trigger us when reversal candlestick appear and fractal can be a confirmation.

This is the result from last week I tried few strategy on M1

Entry: raven signal + Bbands or Flat or fisher

Exit: when price touch channel line or close near the channel line

Result: you can get 5-10 pips

Risk: Medium

Entry: reversal candlestick + fractal (sometimes high_low zig zag)

Exit: when price touch channel line or close near the channel line

Result: you can get 10 - 20 pips (I always exit when got 15 pips)

Risk: High

The different

First method

I wait for another confirmation which is Raven Signal and either BBands, flat or fisher. But actually the price already move about 10 - 20 pips before raven signal confirmation signal.

2nd method

I just follow the reversal candlestick and comfirmation by fractal. but sometimes the price will move again you.

Maybe Newdigital can help me to find any EA base on candlestick pattern others than Isakas CS.

Today, I got 20 pips after remove Raven Signal and replace with Heiken_ashi_ma in less then 40 minutes.

Now i tried to using ISAKAS CS on M1. See attach chart.

Still on demo account(FXCM micro lot)

What I can say here

Entry when fractals appear at channel line and follow by 2 arrow.

Exit: I only take 10 -15 pips per trade. Usually only 10 pips

Low Risk

wait for zigzag confirmation and heiken_ashi_ma signal and BBands signal

Blue rectangle - entry

red Rectangle - false signal - probably price correction

Files:
cs.gif  36 kb