ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 166

forget heee

What language is the fxOpen forum in? If I can find translation software on the internet, I want to read more about the Misakas EA posted in the thread.

dolly and damiani signal...

guys,

what TF should we use for DOLLYand Damiani signal?

thanks

eagle4x:
What language is the fxOpen forum in? If I can find translation software on the internet, I want to read more about the Misakas EA posted in the thread.

malay language ... You can ask them question in English .. Most of them understand the language.

eagle4x:

Hi there eagle4x ,

Regarding your query , i don't think its feasible to try to understand the Forum at FXOpen as any translation by software is bound to lose out on the important nuances and the Malay language used there is also heavy on slangs and colloqial exression . IMHO , its better to read the forum here as an alternative and post any questions / issues here . And far more important , the ISAKAS CREATOR ( Zeman himself ) regurlarly post his comments here too .

All the best bro ...

dhomhash:
guys,

what TF should we use for DOLLYand Damiani signal?

thanks

Hiya Dhom ,

Sorry as i don't use Dolly myself but as for Damiani Volatility Meter , i use it as a low level filter to enter a trade . If i'm not mistaken , the Indi itself can be used on all the time spectrum of MT4 . Best results should be on the TF30 and TF 1H .

But again i have some friends that used Damiani on TF5 ... so its up to you . Set up a test trade using the demo and and use Damiani on your favorite TF . Use as you see fit .

All the best bro ...

asri:
Hiya Dhom ,

Sorry as i don't use Dolly myself but as for Damiani Volatility Meter , i use it as a low level filter to enter a trade . If i'm not mistaken , the Indi itself can be used on all the time spectrum of MT4 . Best results should be on the TF30 and TF 1H .

But again i have some friends that used Damiani on TF5 ... so its up to you . Set up a test trade using the demo and and use Damiani on your favorite TF . Use as you see fit .

All the best bro ...

like always...thanks a lot bro...

EA-Misakas v1.2beta

This EA based on insakas II..not always open trade but only open trade when strong signal. From what I understand of this EA..it refer to the BBand signal, and only open trade on first 3 signal..example: if BBands signal change from red to blue, then it will check others signals(Fisher,FlatTR,nonlagdot), if those signals are all blue then the EA will do BUY. (for above action only done within the first 3 BBands signal).

recommended setting:

Currency pair = GU,EU,UJ,UC(it's suitable for lower spread pair..currently I just try GU,it's ok)

TF = M15

TP = 10

SL = 30(this is the problem I face..i cannot set the proper SL I wish)

MyLot = 0.1(the Lot size, it depend on what size u wish to play)

Minimum Margin = (must be lower than your equity/balance,normally 50% of it)

* TP cannot less than 10, else the EA wont open trade.

* When your free margin reach or lower than the Minimum Margin you set, the EA wont open trade.

* All above is wat I understand of this EA, if anything wrong pls correcting me! sorry for my poor english.

Files:

erm...were is zeman...long time no see...ym offline...

hi guys!

Here is the result of my trading using misakas EA. although its still in beta version the result is reliable. try on demo 1st b4 apply to real account. good luck!

Reason: