hi, new guy here

here how do i get out of the demo account and deposit some actual money to trade? thanks

You need to:

-choose and contact your broker

-ask for a live account (you will be supplied an account number, password, read-only password, server-name and/or IP address and even a copy of the terminal pre-configured with the brokers servers)

-transfer money into the account

-get this account enabled for EA trading (only if you wish to implement an automated trading system)

-then set up the terminal to use the broker's live server and the live account number and password - this can be done by right-clicking the connection icon at the bottom right corner or by choosing (if I remember correctly) Tools|Options|Server

CB

cloudbreaker :

You need to:

-choose and contact your broker

-ask for a live account (you will be supplied an account number, password, read-only password, server-name and/or IP address and even a copy of the terminal pre-configured with the brokers servers)

-transfer money into the account

-get this account enabled for EA trading (only if you wish to implement an automated trading system)

-then set up the terminal to use the broker's live server and the live account number and password - this can be done by right-clicking the connection icon at the bottom right corner or by choosing (if I remember correctly) Tools|Options|Server

CB

thank you, appreciate your input