ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 160

anajib:
salam zeman,

i'm practicing trade pair GJ using my standard account with leverage 1:500. Based on yr experience how much minimum equity that I need to trade this pair in 0.1 lot at one time? B4 this I more concentrate in GU. Thanks for yr advise.

p/s : i wish to join the class if you really want organise it at Langkawi

whaaa u want to play with GJ arrr ...dont play-play heheh..for margin use to trade 0.1 lot using lev 1:500 u can try by yrself using yr demo acc...

i've been hit hard by GJ last wekk

takuan:
salam all...

im newbie in forex world

and i used isakas II for last 2 months, with virtual and real

just wonder ... usually how many SL/TP we must use for isakas?

and one more...is this system good for sclaping trader?

thanx bro

Wsm,

Just try to answer u for this. Actually, sorry to say that you can get full info for all version of proven Isakas system in this thread if you read from 1st page.

BTW, for Isakas2, get it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69

To get other version, just scroll down & select your choice. Maybe, not suitable for scalping. Can try if like!

mrzul:
anyone can give information about isakas skelper?? which pair suitable using isakas skelper?

Anyway, there is other version for this, call Isakas Sekelper, also developed by Zeman, but still under evaluation and no specific thread for that for now.

Those who like to try it, can get it it below, every things is inside the zip files including the image of the rule. And of course, trade at your own risk!

isakas_sekelper.zip

Files:

class? no no no..he... Im still learning...not ready yet n not qualify for teaching... Im new in forex..my experience is not enough for it..

mrzul:
anyone can give information about isakas skelper?? which pair suitable using isakas skelper?

maybe not ready yet for discuss here...but u can refers that from the maxterof post..

anajib:
salam zeman,

i'm practicing trade pair GJ using my standard account with leverage 1:500. Based on yr experience how much minimum equity that I need to trade this pair in 0.1 lot at one time? B4 this I more concentrate in GU. Thanks for yr advise.

p/s : i wish to join the class if you really want organise it at Langkawi

i think upper than 400usd will be comfortable for it...trade 0.2lot or 2 position of 0.1lot only if ur capital increase to 800usd..

MatXerof:
Wsm,

Just try to answer u for this. Actually, sorry to say that you can get full info for all version of proven Isakas system in this thread if you read from 1st page.

BTW, for Isakas2, get it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69

Thanx a lot bro

btw actually just ready to read all pages....

asri:
Hey hey hey !! Salam all !!

Wahh , its been some time since i last posted here . Like Zabimaru ( Abarai Renji's Bankai ) I have tasted bitter defeat ( -ve pips ) and i have also snatched victory from the jaws of Arrancar !! ( +ve pips ).:)

Hahaha enough Bleach . For the newbies out there , welcome to the wonderful world of Isakas . If followed correctly , Isakas will make a lot of monies for you guys .

You have to be disciplined , do not be greedy and do not fear . Plan your trade and trade your plan . The plan will either work or it will not work . Don't be overly sad or happy . If it turns out ok , research on how to duplicate it . If it turns out badly , learn what you did wrong and learn from your mistakes . Money Management is a MUST . Without it , you'll be part of the statistics ( 90% of individual traders lose their money )

FX is a dream come true for me . I wish i have discovered it earlier . For all of you newbies out there , presevere , and FX will reward you in the end .

Regarding the TP / TSL discussions above , i would like to add , Pivot/Resistance/ Support points ( daily and weekly ) PLUS Fibonacci usage will add wonders to your Isakas Strategy . Just my personal opinion but i'm sure , Bro Jaih ( Otai Besaq ) will agree ...

Itadakimass !!!

yup....where have u been boss? being silence since oct'07. welcome back with more goodies in fx world.

*newbie here passing by......

mfazy121:
yup....where have u been boss? being silence since oct'07. welcome back with more goodies in fx world. *newbie here passing by......

Hey hey Bro ,

I'm here all the while , its just that i've been spending my time reading FX Books ( remember ? u gave around 600 books to me ? hahaha ) Anyways , it took me a while to re categorise all the books and try to read them according to their importance in order for me to come up with the best trading strategy as per my trading plan / money management rules . I have to say sorry as i have deleted all the technical books as per MT4 . I don't think i have the time to delve deeper in the world of MT4 programming ... FX Trading is already a handfull for me !

That being said , my trading is doing well , January 2008 in particurlar have been a very goooooood month ( so far ) and i wait , with bated breath for January 30th , 2008 , as the Feds grapple with their interest rate decision ( go go 75 bp !! ) ... and i'm thinking of taking a slightly higher risk than usual and attack Las Noches as Ichigo and his friends did . I do not fear the Arrancar nor do i fear the Espada . My Fundamental Bankaii is as awesome as Tengou Tenshou and my Technical Sword Skills is as fierce as Zaraki Kenpachi looking for a toilet in an emergency ... heh heh

All the best bro !!

MatXerof:
Anyway, there is other version for this, call Isakas Sekelper, also developed by Zeman, but still under evaluation and no specific thread for that for now.

Those who like to try it, can get it it below, every things is inside the zip files including the image of the rule. And of course, trade at your own risk!

isakas_sekelper.zip

Hi MatXerof ,

Thanks for the Sekelper . Will let everyone know once i tried it .

asri:
Hey hey Bro ,

I'm here all the while , its just that i've been spending my time reading FX Books ( remember ? u gave around 600 books to me ? hahaha ) Anyways , it took me a while to re categorise all the books and try to read them according to their importance in order for me to come up with the best trading strategy as per my trading plan / money management rules . I have to say sorry as i have deleted all the technical books as per MT4 . I don't think i have the time to delve deeper in the world of MT4 programming ... FX Trading is already a handfull for me !

That being said , my trading is doing well , January 2008 in particurlar have been a very goooooood month ( so far ) and i wait , with bated breath for January 30th , 2008 , as the Feds grapple with their interest rate decision ( go go 75 bp !! ) ... and i'm thinking of taking a slightly higher risk than usual and attack Las Noches as Ichigo and his friends did . I do not fear the Arrancar nor do i fear the Espada . My Fundamental Bankaii is as awesome as Tengou Tenshou and my Technical Sword Skills is as fierce as Zaraki Kenpachi looking for a toilet in an emergency ... heh heh

All the best bro !!

really die hard fan bleach larr bro huahahah.....hope coming week give me and us more profit....bankaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

jaih:
really die hard fan bleach larr bro huahahah.....hope coming week give me and us more profit....bankaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Waduhh waduhh Jaih ,

Our good friend in the US , Pak Bernanke Sastrowidoyo , surprises us all with an Emergency 75bp rate cut this morning ( EST ) !! Duhhhhh !! This looks like the planning of Aizen Dono with his gang from Las Noches ... And i was hoping to make some profit at the end of the month when he announces the rate cut at the Fed Meeting ... heh heh .. no use crying over spoilt milk , there is still a chance for him to make another 50bp / 25bp cut come month end . Chances come and go , and we shall never forget , altho the brokers urge us to trade as much lots as possible , trading activity does not equal profitability !! I'll take my own sweet time , planning my trade and trading my plan , thank you . ( Hint hint to newbies !! )

Has anybody tested the Isakas Sekelper yet ? Come come !! Share your feedback here !!

Let's make more money !!

Isakas Sekelper

Bro Zeman ,

::Q1::

Atttached herewith is the view from my MT4 after i load up the Isakas Sekelper ( Bankaii Version ) files . First of all is it correct ? If i'm not mistaken , Sekelper comes with 4 Indicators , namely ;

1 - HMA - (Period 30)

2 - HMA - (Period 50)

2 - Fisher - (RP = 30)

3 - NLD - (L = 30)

Or am i missing another one ? ( MACD maybe )

::Q2::

Is my long entry and exit entry as per the chart below correct ?

Thanks in advance to all for your positive response . Best regards .

PS : Below is the Sekelper , EU , TF5 .

Files:
sekelper01.gif  11 kb
Reason: