ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 173

zkafli:
First of all , would like to thank you Mr Kuskus for being so kind to share

the indicators that he invented .

I consider myself was late to discover these wonderful indicator .

But late than never .

I backtested it and found that these indicators are accurate .

I got an idea but dont know how to proceed .

IF we could transform these indicators into Expert Advisor , it will be much easier for us to trade as we could not be on the PC all the time .

We could use the BBand as the trigger point - Entry to buy/sell with conditions of others indicator such as - Heiken Ashi , Fisher and Flat trend of the same colour . While exit if the colour changes .

Who's out that could write a program to create such an Expert Advisor ?

I could not attached the graph of mine .

FOLLOW THE RULES WHEN ALL IS RED SHORT WHEN NON LAGOT BLUE TAKE PROFIT WHEN ALL BLUE GO LONG AT THE FIRST NON LAGOT RED TAKE PROFIT

HAVE A GOOD DAY

arecent:
hi all...sorry..i'm on duty yesterday..so cannot cocentrate on forward test...but here the signal today,,,cheers

any comments is welcome...

zeman..mung ijo jer nihh..ish2

Sorry but where are on your charts fisher kuskus and flat trend w macd

Great Example About Money Management

asri:
Hiya WizBiz !

Bro , i fully understand your issues as i'm exactly like you 2 months back . When i set my stop loss ( usually 20 pips below my entry price ) it always hit and after hitting my stop loss the **toot** price went back up again ...

And i think the other seniors didn't answer this type of questions is because its an open ended question with many ramifications . The best that i can offer you is just my own personal tips ...

1 - You MUST have a Money Management System (MM) !! Know how much you can risk in every single trade . This way , you can embed your own Risk / Reward Ratio and know how much you can risk in a single trade .

Example :

You have a risk capital (deposit) of USD 1,000.00 and your own MM is that you are prepared to risk 5% of your capital . If you enter a contract of 0.1 Lots ( 1 pips = 1 USD ) , that means you are prepared to risk a maximum of 50 pips .

So , lets say you're entering 0.1 Lots for Euro/USD Long at 1.4075 that means you will set your SL at 1.4025 ( 50 pips difference ) . For T.P , its the same , TP should be built-in into your MM System . For this example lets say we set a TP of 15 pips ( as recommended by Bro Zeman ) , and using the TF30 as our Main Screen . ( Using Isakas 2 as entry indi of course !! )

And because you have did your research beforehand, you know that the USD will be weak after the Fed Rates cut of 50bps and a Discount Rate cut of 50bps and after some time , you hit your TP target . The price did fluctuate but because you have set your SL a reasonable distance away ( as per your MM ) , it did not touch your SL . So a big smile with a profit of 15 USD !

This is just a simple example . You should incoporate Support and Resistance Values , Fibonacci Retracement Values and Fundamental Analysis forecast at the very least to have a good MM in place . There are so many other variables that you can put in place to make your MM as excellent as possible . I'm also still learning and the more i learn about FX , the more i realise that there is so much more to learn ....

Anyways , all the above means that the SL and TP values is not set in stone . Its a dynamic value and it depends on YOU and your MM to make it into a "meaningful" value ...

All the best ....

VERY VERY GOOD

Does anyone have the source code for the misakas_v1.2? I am asking, because I have been forward testing it with good results, but I just got a message that with the newer versions of metatrader, you have to re-compile all experts. And to do that I need the source code.

Thanks

davidwillis:
Does anyone have the source code for the misakas_v1.2? I am asking, because I have been forward testing it with good results, but I just got a message that with the newer versions of metatrader, you have to re-compile all experts. And to do that I need the source code. Thanks

I was reading: Expert Advisors and scripts compiled in build 213 must be recompiled. If the ex4 was made with 211 or previous should be fine.

davidwillis:
Does anyone have the source code for the misakas_v1.2? I am asking, because I have been forward testing it with good results, but I just got a message that with the newer versions of metatrader, you have to re-compile all experts. And to do that I need the source code. Thanks

no its protected good results ???

ive tested its this week on demo my settings were TP 20 SL =0 LOT= 0.5

TF 15 Min

yesterday ive tested Misakas 1.3b but not so good results i used traling stop

always has taked the trailing stop

i dont know how to define the stop loss

David have you try it ???

this is what ive done yesterday

misakas 1.3b trailing profit true

safe mode true

TP 20 SL = 0 LOT = 0.5

scalper false

I dont know how much must be the stop loss

on Oil and Wti there are big losses

on tryjpy ive closed the position manually

Monday ive tested Misakas 1.2 all green TP = 10 SL 0

But this system dont follow all zeman rules

i think ( in not a trader) this buy or sell on the breackout of the 3 bar

im testing its from a week but ive got some position in loss because ive closed all manually this system works also on Corn futures and on stocks

but follow the volatility ive tested it 11 hours all days from monday to yesterday and in the night but all positions were losses may be TP too low

swaps etc i vce stop to test it because no ones helps me about trailing stop TP and stop loss if you want we can test it togheter ok

this is friday result

i dont know how it works but its a week with incredible results

open this Rar this is yesterday from 8 am to 7 pm

my broker is GMT =0

so all markets are open

when only NZL its open this system loose money swaps etc

or maybe my settings are very wrong

Linuxser:
I was reading: Expert Advisors and scripts compiled in build 213 must be recompiled. If the ex4 was made with 211 or previous should be fine.

Thanks. So I guess it was made with 211 or previous. So I won't worry about it.

misakas2v1.3b Friday results:

This was demo mode with four different pairs.

Please, post your results.

Reason: