hi all...

did u see this website jutawanforex.com

it's like free indicator...

maybe adik-beradik kuasaforex...

anyone have this indicator..

it's look good..

please give ur comment or advice about this..thankz

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178528

Sorry, I think this is wrong thread for this. Please post in suitable thread such as "new idea" or start a new thread for this.

This thread is only discuss Isakas system and related issue only.

Sorry again & hv a nice trade!

duyduy:
This is my forward test using misakas ver1.2 in fxopen forum result not to good. so i don't forwart test it anymore

Not sure why you have bad result with misakas.

Below is the screenshot from one of the fxopen forumer who use misakas 1.3b

You can read about the above screenshot at :- original post

You cannot rely on backtesting to prove whether a system is good or not since backtesting is playing with the past and does not necessarily reflect what the present will hold. You need to forward test to prove its worthiness.

Hello Gaban,

Do you know what settings that user is using?

Thank You,

Jeff

gaban:
Not sure why you have bad result with misakas.

Below is the screenshot from one of the fxopen forumer who use misakas 1.3b

You can read about the above screenshot at :- original post

3 days using the EA1.3b

Min. Margin = 10.0

Try forward test it.

PS: Ignore the first two SL. As I'm just trying out. Zeman sorry for this post which maybe not in your way.

Max trade i change it as i see the direction im going is strong. Not fully EA though. hehehe.. either way you can set your max trade per-trend that suits your style. I'm using the default setting for the result in the SS except the above setting.

Files:
ss.jpg  48 kb

azjeff:
Hello Gaban,

Do you know what settings that user is using?

Thank You,

Jeff

That user use default settings. But he sometimes change the magic number so that he can open more trades. If the trend is strong, he will change TP to > 10 .

Askm

hai brader zeman

can u send me the indicators and template to my email..i'm a newbie in forex..still learning so i don't know to setup and to use this indicator (isakas indicator)..i hope u can help me..riezal..(neariez@yahoo.com)..thanks.

Hi Zeman, Its a good strategy. Wonder how the misakas EA live results.

MatXerof:
Sorry, I think this is wrong thread for this. Please post in suitable thread such as "new idea" or start a new thread for this.

This thread is only discuss Isakas system and related issue only.

Sorry again & hv a nice trade!

Bro's ,

This is not the place to discuss Misakas EA . The original Isakas is meant as a manual system and has a different parameters than the EA . ( eg : the TF for example .. )

Misakas EA is not developed by Bro Zeman nor does he support it . So , take the discussion where it is meant to be , which is not here .

Do have a productive day trading ...

PS : Being the hardcore News Trader that i am , do not forget to make lots of money this coming 18th March , 9:30 pm Malaysian Time , as the mother of all volatility = US Interest Rate Decision is coming !! Will it be a 50 BP cut or a 75 BP cut ? Or will it be something else altogether? YM or email me for discussion and strategy , all are welcomed !!

Isakas2 Usage

budaksekolahrendah:
hai brader zeman can u send me the indicators and template to my email..i'm a newbie in forex..still learning so i don't know to setup and to use this indicator (isakas indicator)..i hope u can help me..riezal..(neariez@yahoo.com)..thanks.

Salam Bro,

Download the zip file below, extract it in a folder & read "Instruction.txt" for detail. This is for Isakas2 only but all procedures can be applied for other version too.

Good luck!

isakas2_plus.zip

asri:
PS : Being the hardcore News Trader that i am , do not forget to make lots of money this coming 18th March , 9:30 pm Malaysian Time , as the mother of all volatility = US Interest Rate Decision is coming !! Will it be a 50 BP cut or a 75 BP cut ? Or will it be something else altogether? YM or email me for discussion and strategy , all are welcomed !!

Salam Bro Asri, I hv sent you email. Thx

Files:
isakas2_plus.zip  428 kb
Reason: