ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 159

peja6:
hi, i'm just wondering how do u all enter the trade. i know the rule of using isakas. what i mean is do u all wait in front of ur pc to untill the opposite signal appear? i give an example, let say pair EU is in the middle of bearish trend. so do u wait untill the signal buy to appear or how? thanks in advance

Yo Peja6 !!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yes . U wait in front of the pc until your signal ( whatever it is ) appears . For those who cannot do that , they will either use the EA , or engage a Forex Broker or only trade at night ( after office hours ) Some of us , ( like Bro Zeman and i ) don't use EA . We are some sort of an anti Terminator ( i'll be back / robots ) NGO . And some of us also have form a "Tag Team" , that watches the market 24/7 ( on shift basis ) to do the FX Trading , going in and out , based on our signals . ( winks to Bro Zeman )

For myself , its FX Trading after office hours . Its not so bad , London opens at 3.00pm Malaysia and New York Opens around after Maghrib Prayers ... so i'm ok . If i do well here , i hope i can arrange for an FX Class by our Isakas Master ( Bro Zeman ) , maybe in Langkawi , where we can trade with our Laptop + 3G , while the soft winds blows from the Andaman Sea ....

Ok Peja6 , if you're trading EU tonight ( 15th Jan 2008 ) watch out for the US Advanced Retail Sales News at 9:30 pm Malaysia . The forecast is super bearish for the USD , and a long position before 9:30 pm on the EU has a good risk reward ratio built in . So do double check the trade , and make your own wise decisions based on your own signals / trading strategy / money management rules .

And yes , sit on your chair , turn on the PC , and lets make some money !! *Disclaimer* Any FX advice is for educational purpose only . You're wholly responsible for your own actions . All The Best !!

to asri

otai besaq huahahah...thats true coz my waist size now 42 hahah..demm need to diet lor ...what a bleach fan..i also one of the fan ..trade with bankai and power riatsu will help wakak....enuff of bebel..back to topic

2 day quite a good trade for me for */JPY pair...but for EU ..gimme a -ve figure..but overall still in profit ..thanks god

zeman:
yes u r...same with the journey of ichigo and gang to the las noches...need to fight groupies of hollow and found the weird bawa bawa..need to be patient and have willing for winning...he..

by the way..thank a lots of ur advices....

for me, follow the nonlagdot or entry for any continuous isakas signal.. no need to wait the 2nd bar of bband.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page79

Salam Bro Zeman ,

Heh heh heh , the Forex Market is also a bit like Las Noches , so wild and hungry for victims . If you're not careful , you'll go down the sands and end up in the Gillian Forest , or face the Arrancars / Espada if you're above ground ... heh heh .. we must be careful all of the time .

So Bro Zeman , how about it ? An Isakas Class in Langkawi ? ( winks )

class at langkawi ...huhuh sound interesting .....

jaih:
class at langkawi ...huhuh sound interesting .....

Salam Bro Jaih ,

Yeah , you're the man bro . You should be one of the guest speakers cause you're an Isakas Senior . Very experienced .

Maybe the module can include Isakas + other technical indicators and a "all in one" package / guide on how to trade the fx market in Malaysia . From available Brokers to Telcos to Fundamental Analysis to Technical Analysis to Money Management and to which Banks to bank in / withdraw your money from . And of course , Bank Negara / Taxation Issues as per income derived from outside Malaysia and taken into the country . Maybe policies starting from Year Assessment 2004 and onwards .... Anyways , we have to sit down separately and discuss this , if Bro Zeman wants to go ahead with it ...

Newbies remember , high trading activity doesn't equal profitability . Plan your trades like a Master FX Craftsman , take your time and go make yourself some money !! Later bros ...

Hiya peeps ,

Update . The US advanced retail sales news activity has ended for me . Isakas as usual gives the entry signal ( NLD turns blue - TF 30 ) at around 7:30 pm Malaysian time . I ended up with 84 green pips . ( achieved my profit target for today )

Alhamdullillah and thanks Bro Zeman ....

asri:
Yo Peja6 !!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yes . U wait in front of the pc until your signal ( whatever it is ) appears . For those who cannot do that , they will either use the EA , or engage a Forex Broker or only trade at night ( after office hours ) Some of us , ( like Bro Zeman and i ) don't use EA . We are some sort of an anti Terminator ( i'll be back / robots ) NGO . And some of us also have form a "Tag Team" , that watches the market 24/7 ( on shift basis ) to do the FX Trading , going in and out , based on our signals . ( winks to Bro Zeman )

For myself , its FX Trading after office hours . Its not so bad , London opens at 3.00pm Malaysia and New York Opens around after Maghrib Prayers ... so i'm ok . If i do well here , i hope i can arrange for an FX Class by our Isakas Master ( Bro Zeman ) , maybe in Langkawi , where we can trade with our Laptop + 3G , while the soft winds blows from the Andaman Sea ....

Ok Peja6 , if you're trading EU tonight ( 15th Jan 2008 ) watch out for the US Advanced Retail Sales News at 9:30 pm Malaysia . The forecast is super bearish for the USD , and a long position before 9:30 pm on the EU has a good risk reward ratio built in . So do double check the trade , and make your own wise decisions based on your own signals / trading strategy / money management rules .

And yes , sit on your chair , turn on the PC , and lets make some money !!

*Disclaimer* Any FX advice is for educational purpose only . You're wholly responsible for your own actions . All The Best !!

wah!!! have to sit in front of laptop? . nevermind, for good money anything will do. thanks bro asri.

salam all...

im newbie in forex world

and i used isakas II for last 2 months, with virtual and real

just wonder ... usually how many SL/TP we must use for isakas?

and one more...is this system good for sclaping trader?

thanx bro

isakas skelper

anyone can give information about isakas skelper??

which pair suitable using isakas skelper?

zeman:
hi..if u run live account, its not a good capital for trading...so..my suggestion, trade on micro account.. practice more n more..

salam zeman,

i'm practicing trade pair GJ using my standard account with leverage 1:500. Based on yr experience how much minimum equity that I need to trade this pair in 0.1 lot at one time? B4 this I more concentrate in GU. Thanks for yr advise.

p/s : i wish to join the class if you really want organise it at Langkawi

Reason: