ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 164

MatXerof:
I used it for GJ, GU & EJ. The result are not bad. Sometimes, I can gain about 150~200 pips per day on Skeleper only! But due to bad MM, I loss again!

One must stay to the rules where must close the post once the reminder "GJ naik la cepat" or "GJ turun la pulolk" no matter you gain pips or not! My mistake is disobey it!

The best tip is never against the trend in Isakas2 especially during ranging period as GJ spread will kill you! That mean, we better make entry inline with blue to buy or red to sell. Avoid making entry when the Flattrend bars is/are yellow color.

Those filters such as Waddah, or Laguerre (I used) is for extra tools and we must make some analysis to those filters. For some reason, by using those filters maybe can give extra pips as we can enter earlier.

Wsm.

Salam bro ,

So you do use it on the volatile pairs !! Currently i'm just testing it with EU .

Catch you guys later ..

MatXerof:

Those filters such as Waddah, or Laguerre (I used) is for extra tools and we must make some analysis to those filters. For some reason, by using those filters maybe can give extra pips as we can enter earlier.

Wsm.

Speaking of filters, I am only using BBANDS~1 (Length 20, deviation 2). It works fine for me.

zeman:
hehe..thats malay language...hmm..terengganu version i think..

ok..im upload this sekelper english version below...

gud luck...

Entry === For all the four Indicators , at least Two dots / bars must be BLUE.

Exit=== When the popup window shown up with alert signal...

wow..nice update English version bro....wish u luck....always...

done reading all posts.....

salam geng esp zeman and all expertees

Done reading from page 1 till yesterday's post. Felt my eye balls have shrunk as i went thru and hardly to understand the forex keyword/terms. But overall, they r more than the word can describe, really appreciate the inventor and the koncos in making forex business nice and easy.

I am now using isakasII in my demo acc...u know what, zeman is superb..hyper zuper superb...excellent brilliant brain! ( i think he eats a lot of kepok gotang..original source for protein)

hai bro zeman .. i`m a newbie here ... perhaps u can mail me step by step and show me when i need to get in the market and when need to close..

i have download isakas skeleper ... but still not use in it ...

thanks in advanced bro ...

this is my mail hentamsaja82@yahoo.com

office hour trader

halo all,

1.need recommendation on what pair should I trade during office hours (8-6pm)

2.wat r the most suitable time to trade (in local time)

tQ...

dhomhash:
halo all,

1.need recommendation on what pair should I trade during office hours (8-6pm)

2.wat r the most suitable time to trade (in local time)

tQ...

Hi Bro ,

This is a favorite question for newbies . Actually the pair that you should trade , is the pair that conforms to your Money Management ( MM ) Rules or your Overall Trading Strategy or just your plain Investment Plan . Do take some time to do some research on Money Management in Forex Trading .

IMHO , the safest pair for beginners to get their feet wet would be , the Euro / USD . Heck , i myself is still trading Euro/USD !! . Anyways , the spread for this pair is small , and it is not too volatile , just perfect for the beginner level ...

Regarding the best time to trade , i would say that it would be between 13:00 GMT - 15:00 GMT as it is the overlap trading session of London and New York .

All the best ...

mr. asri...thanks

asri:
Hi Bro ,

This is a favorite question for newbies . Actually the pair that you should trade , is the pair that conforms to your Money Management ( MM ) Rules or your Overall Trading Strategy or just your plain Investment Plan . Do take some time to do some research on Money Management in Forex Trading .

IMHO , the safest pair for beginners to get their feet wet would be , the Euro / USD . Heck , i myself is still trading Euro/USD !! . Anyways , the spread for this pair is small , and it is not too volatile , just perfect for the beginner level ...

Regarding the best time to trade , i would say that it would be between 13:00 GMT - 15:00 GMT as it is the overlap trading session of London and New York .

All the best ...

bro,

thanks a lot..one more Q--->> what days should I trade? Any trade advisable b done on sat, sun?

your kindness will be bless by luxurious pips

dhomhash:
bro,

thanks a lot..one more Q--->> what days should I trade? Any trade advisable b done on sat, sun?

Yo bro!

Hv u ever know that no trading on those days?

Pls start here:

Forex Education, Forex Training, Currency Trading, Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading, Learn Forex, Foreign Exchange - BabyPips.com to know every things about forex NOT HYIP!

At least, fundamental/basic forex, will be ok to start with!

Good Luck!

dhomhash:
bro,

Yo yo yo Bro ,

Forex is just a 5 day week market , no trading on Sat & Sun . Weekends are for GOLF !!

Best wishes ,

Reason: