ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 163

roodstaart:
What is the English version for "naik atan la cepat" and "turun la pulalk"? Of course it means turn, but what in detail?

hehe..thats malay language...hmm..terengganu version i think..

ok..im upload this sekelper english version below...

gud luck...

Entry === For all the four Indicators , at least Two dots / bars must be BLUE.

Exit=== When the popup window shown up with alert signal...

Files:

Anyone tested the skelper? Is this method profitable?

Hi Zeman

Would you be kind enough to place the file from post 1633 in a "zip" file also.

Some of us do not use "rar" .

Thx

Shaun-:
Anyone tested the skelper? Is this method profitable?

yes I worked all week with it. Profitable? yes. Combined with TOR indicator and Elliot Waves on mtf it is unbeatable, the best I have worked with! In fact I am thinking about it to erase all other systems I use!

anyone created an ea out of this?

roodstaart:
yes I worked all week with it. Profitable? yes. Combined with TOR indicator and Elliot Waves on mtf it is unbeatable, the best I have worked with! In fact I am thinking about it to erase all other systems I use!

Hope you will list them here, so that we can test it. Thanks!

BTW, I used Laguerre + MACD color, and the result is excellent as entry can be executed earlier to gain more profit!

MatXerof:
Hope you will list them here, so that we can test it. Thanks! BTW, I used Laguerre + MACD color, and the result is excellent as entry can be executed earlier to gain more profit!

Yes, Laguerre ascii 1 is excellent, on 5 min tf and at same time 15 min. tf.

here are the indicators.

The semafor ind. needs some good knowledge of Elliot Wave principles to use it correct. ONe can know without doubt what to expect on the higher time frame when looking at a lower.

Files:

roodstaart:
Yes, Laguerre ascii 1 is excellent, on 5 min tf and at same time 15 min. tf.

here are the indicators.

The semafor ind. needs some good knowledge of Elliot Wave principles to use it correct. ONe can know without doubt what to expect on the higher time frame when looking at a lower.

Thanks mate, I'll try to mangle around it & see the result soon!

MatXerof:
Thanks mate, I'll try to mangle around it & see the result soon!

Yo Bro Mat ,

What pair do you use to test it / make money ? Does Sekelper better suited for a highly volatile pair like the GJ ?

On a side note i am testing it with Waddah Attar .

Regards ,

asri:
Yo Bro Mat ,

What pair do you use to test it / make money ? Does Sekelper better suited for a highly volatile pair like the GJ ?

On a side note i am testing it with Waddah Attar .

Regards ,

I used it for GJ, GU & EJ. The result are not bad. Sometimes, I can gain about 150~200 pips per day on Skeleper only! But due to bad MM, I loss again!

One must stay to the rules where must close the post once the reminder "GJ naik la cepat" or "GJ turun la pulolk" no matter you gain pips or not! My mistake is disobey it!

The best tip is never against the trend in Isakas2 especially during ranging period as GJ spread will kill you! That mean, we better make entry inline with blue to buy or red to sell. Avoid making entry when the Flattrend bars is/are yellow color.

Those filters such as Waddah, or Laguerre (I used) is for extra tools and we must make some analysis to those filters. For some reason, by using those filters maybe can give extra pips as we can enter earlier.

Wsm.