ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 168

Hi, Zeman

I like Isakas system, but I found this site

Forexeasystems - Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx

It sold for $100. is the system same as Isakas?

Or maybe Isakas can be clone their system?

Hello all... i'm new here and newbie in forex.. Right now i'm using demo account..

I trade usinf fxcm.. Can i refer to MT4 chart while trading using FXCM? Suitable or not? Sorry my English is bad.. Thank in advance

asri:
Salam Bro Zeman ,

1 - Regarding the Fisher Kuskus in Sekelper , does the "height" of the Fisher Bars gives a different value of strength regarding the current price movement ?

2 - If the answer is yes to above , does that means that the height of the Fisher Bars can be used as an additional filter for entry ? ( eg: the higher the bars, the stronger the momentum of price movement and vice versa )

Thanks in advance for answering ...

salam..

the height shows the price momentum and base on high n low calculation...

so...that height can be seen as ob or os and also can be identified as divergence..but for isakas, just refers by the color for the confirmation..

nubchai:
I've been using this indicator and like it a lot. I know the TF is 5M. But could sekelper be used for larger TFs like 30M ti 1H? Many thanks

sekelper indicator setting is for tf5 but if u know the best setting on others timeframe, u can share with us n let us know the strategies..

duyduy:
Hi, Zeman

I like Isakas system, but I found this site

Forexeasystems - Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx

It sold for $100. is the system same as Isakas?

Or maybe Isakas can be clone their system?

surely yes..

they just modified the indicator colour n pattern..

the indicator can be found at isakas system from any version..

too_7even:
Hello all... i'm new here and newbie in forex.. Right now i'm using demo account.. I trade usinf fxcm.. Can i refer to MT4 chart while trading using FXCM? Suitable or not? Sorry my English is bad.. Thank in advance

surely u can... the difference is only on the price..just a little..

Thanks bro zeman.. I really like your system. =) caya sama lu beb !!!

zeman:
salam..

the height shows the price momentum and base on high n low calculation...

so...that height can be seen as ob or os and also can be identified as divergence..but for isakas, just refers by the color for the confirmation..

sekelper indicator setting is for tf5 but if u know the best setting on others timeframe, u can share with us n let us know the strategies..

surely yes..

they just modified the indicator colour n pattern..

the indicator can be found at isakas system from any version..

surely u can... the difference is only on the price..just a little..

wow..thanks for your explain zeman ...i like to use isakas sekelper...nice version...i give u 5 star

enter and exit trades

Hello Everybody,

I have just finished installing this EA to my Demo account. Will the EA automatically open and close the trades. I am asking because I haven't seen any open orders yet.

jackzz:
Hello Everybody, I have just finished installing this EA to my Demo account. Will the EA automatically open and close the trades. I am asking because I haven't seen any open orders yet.

You need some historical data in your demo account in order to use this EA .. Maybe let the MT4 online for a few days will helps in gathering some historical data.

if you're referring to the misakas EA, it will open buy trade if within the 1st 3 candles of the uptrend , all isakas2 indicator have the blue color.

also check the minimum_margin setting .. if your current equity is less than the default $1000, you can change it to half of your current equity value.

Thanks for the feedback

When i try to download the historical data i am only getting 2180 records approx. (the date is 01/2008 to 02/2008)

Another thing that happens in the journal is a memory handler error message.

jackzz:
Thanks for the feedback

When i try to download the historical data i am only getting 2180 records approx. (the date is 01/2008 to 02/2008)

Another thing that happens in the journal is a memory handler error message.

Then you just need to open MT4 for a week to get the necessarry data.

hello its great website

Reason: