ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 79

Ashi

Hi Zeman,

I love your indicators.

But I'm afraid that Heiken_Ashi_Ma has an error.

maOpen=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_OPEN,pos);

maClose=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_CLOSE,pos);

maLow=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_LOW,pos);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_HIGH,pos);

I think you should use "PRICE_OPEN", "PRICE_CLOSE" etc...

not "MODE_..."

Juice Alert new fixed?

Perky:
or here lol forgot to attach

Well there is no way that this was going to alert, I had another go at it, let's hope this is it working!

I have it set to threshold 4 so you have to put it back if you want 8

I don't trust the sources

Hi Zeman.

Had some trouble with my connections so I had to catch up on trading and the thread today.

I went to the link. I don't trust two of the sources of their data. CMS and GFT. CMS from personal experience and GFT from another broker I spoke to this week who used to work for them. In his words they manipulated price feeds.. I heard shocking stories that is not suited for this great strategy.

But it's only my opinion. Some of you might have had better experiences from these two brokers.

Great work on the indicators "Rebirth" I will start next week on the 1H and 4H TF. Will keep you posted.

Don't those weeekend broker quotes freak you out? I have seen where they kill many positions, its because they play both side of the fence - not so good way to do business.

licorice:
Hi Zeman,

I love your indicators.

maOpen=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_OPEN,pos);

maClose=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_CLOSE,pos);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_HIGH,pos);

not "MODE_..."

just standard codec attach on that indicator by RAFF

thesource:
Hi Zeman.

Had some trouble with my connections so I had to catch up on trading and the thread today.

I went to the link. I don't trust two of the sources of their data. CMS and GFT. CMS from personal experience and GFT from another broker I spoke to this week who used to work for them. In his words they manipulated price feeds.. I heard shocking stories that is not suited for this great strategy.

But it's only my opinion. Some of you might have had better experiences from these two brokers.

Great work on the indicators "Rebirth" I will start next week on the 1H and 4H TF. Will keep you posted.

Just forget thats source..Morale of the story...Dont ever leave any position without SL ...hehe

For trending trades....Traders can attach double or triple Flat trend MACD indicator on their chart by purpose cathing the big trend target movement... Makes them 1hour,4hour or else..

NIce trading for this week hopefully guys..

Originally Posted by licorice

Hi Zeman,

I love your indicators.

maOpen=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_OPEN,pos );

maClose=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_CLOSE,p os);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_HIGH,pos );

not "MODE_..."

Is the above comment valid, should it be changed for price, could someone please explain what the difference would be?

increase:
Originally Posted by licorice

Hi Zeman,

I love your indicators.

maOpen=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_OPEN,pos );

maClose=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_CLOSE,p os);

maHigh=iMA(NULL,0,MaPeriod,0,MaMetod,MODE_HIGH,pos );

not "MODE_..."

Is the above comment valid, should it be changed for price, could someone please explain what the difference would be?

Isn't working the way it should? Have you noticed substantial difference to distort the intented results significantly. I have been using the Heiken_Ashi_Ma (HAMA) for a while now the way it was originally coded. It hasn't had any adverse effect on my trading at all. It's been said that: "if ain't broken; don't fix it." Just my 2 pips here.

Could you post us the snapshot of the HAMA with the original code and another with your suggested modification/correction. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Isn't working the way it should? "if ain't broken; don't fix it." Just my 2 pips here. fxcruiser

No, I haven't noticed any problems and I agree why fix something that is great, I did try changing the MODE to PRICE as suggested but i don't see any difference, but I don't really understand what difference there is supposed to be?

Reason: