ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 157

zeman:
thanks for ur advice kilokahn... if u gonna set the TP 40 , make sure ur SL must be set more or same with that...follow the nonlagdot will minimize the loses and of coz maximize the profits hopefully...

Oh no no no...for me, im so greedly , use Isakas take profit 40 pip is not enought, Isakas take profit should be 150 pips or 200 pips and many many more....

And when the nonlogdot change i also can no need to exit , why ? becouse i hope it will change with the same colour also....so, u all can see ..... finally .....i get.... LOST

hahaha!!! so dont try to driving witout RULE

Thread Moved

The ISAKAS ashy by Kuskus Osentogg Thread is now located in Manual Trading Systems section.

The old link in Suggestions for Trading systems sections will be available for a week since now.

Hey guys.. I'm been using the isakas system.. These few day, the system failed to catches the move due to the late detection of the signals... When the signals appeared, the moves has moved way too much to entry and we missed out many pips.. Anyone encountered this? Just for today, We missed a few like GJ and EJ.. If you encountered this, did you do any re-adjustments to catch these signals.. Would be glad to hear some input especially from Zeman!!!

Many Thanks..

Avril Lavigne:
Oh no no no...for me, im so greedly , use Isakas take profit 40 pip is not enought, Isakas take profit should be 150 pips or 200 pips and many many more....

And when the nonlogdot change i also can no need to exit , why ? becouse i hope it will change with the same colour also....so, u all can see ..... finally .....i get.... LOST

hahaha!!! so dont try to driving witout RULE

dont give up..try use this with dicipline..i know its hard if the market not in our side..

Shaun-:
Hey guys.. I'm been using the isakas system.. These few day, the system failed to catches the move due to the late detection of the signals... When the signals appeared, the moves has moved way too much to entry and we missed out many pips.. Anyone encountered this? Just for today, We missed a few like GJ and EJ.. If you encountered this, did you do any re-adjustments to catch these signals.. Would be glad to hear some input especially from Zeman!!! Many Thanks..

yes..im also felt that for the past few days and got losses too..Btw, why dont u used rebirth tf15 if the market going like this and also just follow the nonlagdot for exit..u will lose with that but u will win more if the market in ur side soon..im really appreciate if any traders could give their opinion and idea for us..

i thought only me that face the same situation. lossssss. my sifoo (zeman) also face the same thing. anyway, i will try using rebirth15 as suggested. tq.

zeman, to exit entry shall i waited until nonlagdot change colour at 2nd dot or when it 1st dot change colour?

hi bro zeman n all.

hi bro zeman n all, i'm a newbie here. from malaysia too (kelantan). hope can join the isakas geng. i want to ask a question, whats the difference between the old ver (ashi one) n the latest ver (nonlagdot one)? n how to use the fisher indi? sorry in advance for not reading through the pages. too many . hehehe. thanks in advance.

peja6:
hi bro zeman n all, i'm a newbie here. from malaysia too (kelantan). hope can join the isakas geng. i want to ask a question, whats the difference between the old ver (ashi one) n the latest ver (nonlagdot one)? n how to use the fisher indi? sorry in advance for not reading through the pages. too many . hehehe. thanks in advance.

welcome peja6...this thread already open to all guys.....

solar wind

ztdep:
Dear zeman: Can i enter now?

may i know where can i get this solrwind indicator? thanx in advance

peja6:
may i know where can i get this solrwind indicator? thanx in advance

We have some thread here.

Reason: