ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 158

thanks

anajib:
zeman, to exit entry shall i waited until nonlagdot change colour at 2nd dot or when it 1st dot change colour?

if using isakas2, ur right...2nd dot

peja6:
hi bro zeman n all, i'm a newbie here. from malaysia too (kelantan). hope can join the isakas geng. i want to ask a question, whats the difference between the old ver (ashi one) n the latest ver (nonlagdot one)? n how to use the fisher indi? sorry in advance for not reading through the pages. too many . hehehe. thanks in advance.

welcome peja..

the different between both of that system is about the exit strategy, timeframe and indicator..ashi exit using the pivot line and isakas2 using nonlagdot...hm...wait...which one ashi version u mentioned? ashi rebirth or

the ashi like kuasaforex? if rebirth version, tf u can open trade is on 15 and 30.. with isakas2, only use on tf30..

fisher is the 2nd confirmation indicator for isakas.. the 1st one is bband indicator..how to use? 2nd bar and more must be the confirmation for open ur trades.. u can looked at the picture im posted before on my back posting..

zeman:
if using isakas2, ur right...2nd dot

welcome peja..

the different between both of that system is about the exit strategy, timeframe and indicator..ashi exit using the pivot line and isakas2 using nonlagdot...hm...wait...which one ashi version u mentioned? ashi rebirth or

the ashi like kuasaforex? if rebirth version, tf u can open trade is on 15 and 30.. with isakas2, only use on tf30..

fisher is the 2nd confirmation indicator for isakas.. the 1st one is bband indicator..how to use? 2nd bar and more must be the confirmation for open ur trades.. u can looked at the picture im posted before on my back posting..

okey noted masta..

welcome peja..

hmmm,i'm referring to the one that kuasaforex cilok from u (sorry bro zeman, i just now about this thread after buying the kuasaforex ). may i know how to use nonlagdot to exit trade? is it more effiecient compared to ashi? thanks

may i know why do we use tp instead of trailing stop lost. that way u can maximize ur profits. just my 2 cents opinion .

peja6:
may i know why do we use tp instead of trailing stop lost. that way u can maximize ur profits. just my 2 cents opinion .

hye peja..u also can use TSL ..but for me i prefer to set TP for my trade..coz i love green in my acc history hehehe..

just finish draw fibo on isakas using TF 1H (EUR/JPY)..quite good result average Tp bout 50pips+ but still need to study more on the chart....how to minimize loss huhu..summary trade last week only 4 trade hit SL.. and 1 TSL (trade result at my bloq)

ps: masta zeman sorry coz cant go to KemamanG...next time i will set another appointment...will sms u .

peja6:
hmmm,i'm referring to the one that kuasaforex cilok from u (sorry bro zeman, i just now about this thread after buying the kuasaforex ). may i know how to use nonlagdot to exit trade? is it more effiecient compared to ashi? thanks

link about the rules of entry n exit https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page77

compare both of that version, i think its just about how we handle the profit n loss..nothing to compare..

jaih:
hye peja..u also can use TSL ..but for me i prefer to set TP for my trade..coz i love green in my acc history hehehe..

just finish draw fibo on isakas using TF 1H (EUR/JPY)..quite good result average Tp bout 50pips+ but still need to study more on the chart....how to minimize loss huhu..summary trade last week only 4 trade hit SL.. and 1 TSL (trade result at my bloq)

ps: masta zeman sorry coz cant go to KemamanG...next time i will set another appointment...will sms u .

orait bro..no problem..its not far kuantang- kemamang.. we can meet anytime if nothing is on our way.. by the way..good luck for ur trade.. keep learning n exploring..

Hey hey hey !! Salam all !!

Wahh , its been some time since i last posted here . Like Zabimaru ( Abarai Renji's Bankai ) I have tasted bitter defeat ( -ve pips ) and i have also snatched victory from the jaws of Arrancar !! ( +ve pips ).:)

Hahaha enough Bleach . For the newbies out there , welcome to the wonderful world of Isakas . If followed correctly , Isakas will make a lot of monies for you guys .

You have to be disciplined , do not be greedy and do not fear . Plan your trade and trade your plan . The plan will either work or it will not work . Don't be overly sad or happy . If it turns out ok , research on how to duplicate it . If it turns out badly , learn what you did wrong and learn from your mistakes . Money Management is a MUST . Without it , you'll be part of the statistics ( 90% of individual traders lose their money )

FX is a dream come true for me . I wish i have discovered it earlier . For all of you newbies out there , presevere , and FX will reward you in the end .

Regarding the TP / TSL discussions above , i would like to add , Pivot/Resistance/ Support points ( daily and weekly ) PLUS Fibonacci usage will add wonders to your Isakas Strategy . Just my personal opinion but i'm sure , Bro Jaih ( Otai Besaq ) will agree ...

Itadakimass !!!

how do u all trade

hi, i'm just wondering how do u all enter the trade. i know the rule of using isakas. what i mean is do u all wait in front of ur pc to untill the opposite signal appear? i give an example, let say pair EU is in the middle of bearish trend. so do u wait untill the signal buy to appear or how? thanks in advance

asri:
Hey hey hey !! Salam all !!

Wahh , its been some time since i last posted here . Like Zabimaru ( Abarai Renji's Bankai ) I have tasted bitter defeat ( -ve pips ) and i have also snatched victory from the jaws of Arrancar !! ( +ve pips ).:)

Hahaha enough Bleach . For the newbies out there , welcome to the wonderful world of Isakas . If followed correctly , Isakas will make a lot of monies for you guys .

You have to be disciplined , do not be greedy and do not fear . Plan your trade and trade your plan . The plan will either work or it will not work . Don't be overly sad or happy . If it turns out ok , research on how to duplicate it . If it turns out badly , learn what you did wrong and learn from your mistakes . Money Management is a MUST . Without it , you'll be part of the statistics ( 90% of individual traders lose their money )

FX is a dream come true for me . I wish i have discovered it earlier . For all of you newbies out there , presevere , and FX will reward you in the end .

Regarding the TP / TSL discussions above , i would like to add , Pivot/Resistance/ Support points ( daily and weekly ) PLUS Fibonacci usage will add wonders to your Isakas Strategy . Just my personal opinion but i'm sure , Bro Jaih ( Otai Besaq ) will agree ...

Itadakimass !!!

yes u r...same with the journey of ichigo and gang to the las noches...need to fight groupies of hollow and found the weird bawa bawa..need to be patient and have willing for winning...he..

by the way..thank a lots of ur advices....

peja6:
hi, i'm just wondering how do u all enter the trade. i know the rule of using isakas. what i mean is do u all wait in front of ur pc to untill the opposite signal appear? i give an example, let say pair EU is in the middle of bearish trend. so do u wait untill the signal buy to appear or how? thanks in advance

for me, follow the nonlagdot or entry for any continuous isakas signal.. no need to wait the 2nd bar of bband.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page79

Reason: