Pluto Mutant - page 2

Now there is something new, someone who dares to show us a example off ot the right side of the chart!

thanks Mini me.

I apologize if I missed it, but where is the indicator for the yellow/red trigger lines?

Thanks,

saintmo

saintmo:
I apologize if I missed it, but where is the indicator for the yellow/red trigger lines?

Thanks,

saintmo

Triggerlines indicator is on the zip file, and later I have attached Waddah indicator

We can add lots of other indicators to the chart like, dimiani voltmeter, Ashi and fisher ...etc, but then we will end up with another setup of Isakas or DIN, which is a great system to trade by Zeman.

I am planning to keep this chart as simple as possible ( I hope so ) don't bother about the other indicators on my chart I like to test indicator and see thier performance.

droesparky:
Now there is something new, someone who dares to show us a example off ot the right side of the chart! thanks Mini me.

Your welcome, kindly note I am still testing this system ( on a demo account) and I hope I will be able to come up with a simple yet profitable trading template, for new traders.

Regards

Alan

Not sensitive to the price action, you can loose easly here.

MiniMe:
Triggerlines indicator is on the zip file, and later I have attached Waddah indicator

We can add lots of other indicators to the chart like, dimiani voltmeter, Ashi and fisher ...etc, but then we will end up with another setup of Isakas or DIN, which is a great system to trade by Zeman.

I am planning to keep this chart as simple as possible ( I hope so ) don't bother about the other indicators on my chart I like to test indicator and see thier performance.

Your welcome, kindly note I am still testing this system ( on a demo account) and I hope I will be able to come up with a simple yet profitable trading template, for new traders.

Regards

Alan

Sounds great, but I am still struggling to find the triggerlines indicator. Within the zip file I find the camarilla, heat, metro, skyscraper and solar winds indicators and the old template, the new template and separately I find waddah, but no triggerlines. ??

Thanks,

saintmo

Thank You!

Thanks much.

nicesurf:
Not sensitive to the price action, you can loose easly here.

Yes you are right Triggerlines is not that sensitive to price movement !!! but I am not scalping, chart time is 1H and target is more than 30 pips, I am looking for a stable system or slow system, so the trader does not change his mind each time he saw a signal.

I have already got 50 pips on the first trade and did not close it, as I need to see where the Triggerlines change the color, so I am letting the trade to see the best exit point, or to see if i need to drop the whole idea, so far its not that bad, price went up and down but overall still in the trade favour.

total waste of time

I am sorry to say the indicator Triggerlines indicator is a waste of time.

Its slower than I have expected.

Why not try the Waddah Attar TREND instead of triggerlines?

first order ( I was a sleep ) so I did not take the right entry point but took another entry which is close to it

For the exit point I doubt I will be around, but I will take also a screen shot when I am back from work.

Reason: