ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 75

Perfect !!!!!!!!!!!

Files:
25_1.gif  61 kb

zeman:
yes..patient is the key..dont worry..price movement is always retrace and u can used correlation technically as a part of your trading. By the way..its little bit ranging right now... tight movement waiting for tonight maybe.. Anyone want to shared any idea for max profit /pips?..i means.. exit target.. EMA and non lag ma looks having potential... hm..

Now for exit i'm using Stepping Stop expert, and happy now.

This expert working almost ideally

1) Enter MANUALLY based on my entry criteria

2) MANUALLY set initial Stop 30 pips behind entry

3) Once trade moves 10 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to --15pips behind entry point.

4) Once trade moves 15 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to -10 pips behind entry point.

5) Once trade moves 20 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to Breakeven.

6) Once trade moves 30 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to +10 pips after entry point.

7) Once trade moves 40 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to +20 pips after entry point

8) Once trade moves 50 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to +35 pips after entry point

9) Once trade moves 55 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to +45 pips after entry point

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173643

Files:

Yes, it is StepStopExpert EA from Igorad.

Just for information:

- EMATrailing Stop EA created by request of ValeoFX;

- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen;

- Trailing Stop EA posted long time ago;

- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV;

- Trailing stop EA with manual/instruction about how to use.

'Automatic Stop Loss'

Nekronfx:

3) Once trade moves 10 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to --15pips behind entry point.

4) Once trade moves 15 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to -10 pips behind entry point.

6) Once trade moves 30 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to +10 pips after entry point.

7) Once trade moves 40 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to +20 pips after entry point

8) Once trade moves 50 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to +35 pips after entry point

9) Once trade moves 55 pips in my favor, automatically move Stop to +45 pips after entry point

Thank you for your Exit/Stop loss rules.

I have 2 questions:

1. What does 'automatically' mean?

2. On a day like today, there were pretty big retracements so the last Stop loss of 10 pips would have been easily triggered prematurely. Does your Stop Loss rules work when there are significant retracements?

euro pean

Nekronfx:

Can you achive exactly these steps with he EA?

What settings do you use?

Woodies CCI

The PIPe PIPer:
Robert, (Mr Pip)

Could u elaborte futher on CCI momentum trade preferential entry & exit? ..similar to Woodies CCI method?

Thanks.

I consider that the subject of a different thread. There is way too much to answer that here. And yes, it is Woodies CCI method.

I prefer using LSMA, HMA or NonLagMA with MACD and MA cross to determine entries and exits.

I do not use Woodies CCI method myself anymore but I sometimes look at CCI indicator. I do know a futures trader that uses the method and he has a 90% win rate. He waits for 8 different setups for entry, many that use candlestick patterns like hammer, doji, hanging man, railroad tracks and tweezer tops or bottoms. When these occur he checks CCI to confirm the trade. When he tried the method on forex it did not work as well and he had more than 50% losses so he went back to trading futures. Had more to do with candlestick patterns and not having tick charts as in futures trading.

Robert

Those who played on ISAAK system Show please statement`s

Those who played on ISAAK system Show please your statement`s

Trailing Stops

I will look into adding the different trailing stop ideas to the expert. I currently have 4 types in my trailing stop function including a 3 or 5 level similar to the one posted. Should be easy to modify. A little rework of the function will allow for testing many different ideas.

Also for the breakeven+ I already have that one as a variation of the 3 level trailing stop.

Basically has settings as follows.

extern int TrailingStopType = 3; // Type 1 moves stop immediately

// Type 2 waits til value of TS is reached

extern double TrailingStop = 40; // Change to whatever number of pips you

// wish to trail Type 2 your position with.

extern double TRStopLevel_1 = 20; // Type 3 first level pip gain

extern double TrailingStop1 = 19; // Move Stop to Breakeven+1

extern double TRStopLevel_2 = 30; // Type 3 second level pip gain

extern double TrailingStop2 = 20; // Move stop to lock in profit

extern double TRStopLevel_3 = 50; // type 3 third level pip gain

extern double TrailingStop3 = 20; // Move stop and trail from there

The stop is moved to be the TrailingStop from the current price.

So level 2 locks in 10pips and level 3 locks in 30 pips before doing pip for pip trail.

Robert

european:
Thank you for your Exit/Stop loss rules.

I have 2 questions:

1. What does 'automatically' mean?

2. On a day like today, there were pretty big retracements so the last Stop loss of 10 pips would have been easily triggered prematurely. Does your Stop Loss rules work when there are significant retracements?

euro pean

Sorry guys, my English is not so good, i'm just reader, not writer

1. 'automatically' mean, this expert do all work for you.

2. You right, on these retracements days need little tweaking STEPSIZE

and MINDISTANCE

Try STEPSIZE -10

MINDISTANCE-15

Dan S:
Can you achive exactly these steps with he EA? What settings do you use?

I'm using default settings.

Reason: