DIN version 3.0 - page 9

profittrader:
No, what does that mean? And how do you do it?

I think you need to take a look to this thread.

Okay it's loading as template, is that correct?

Try to compile from MetaEditor and I still get no result.

This project is free to use to all traders?Thanks.

So hows it going?`

Hi all,

Just wondering how well this manual system is working. Also got a question, when using GMACD and DIGISTOCH do i wait for both the h4 and d1 to be the same colour before entering a trade? zemans thread "DOLLY + ISAKAS + NINA" he advises to wait for h4 and d1 to be the same colour however that trading system is TF30 so not sure if its the same principle with this system?

Thanks in advance

bh4v1k

keep macd 2 with mtf mact 2 together in indicator folder ,sorry i forgot to say

hi to you fxd01

hi dude let me pass 1 day from makking them anway i promise i share there is nothing to keep dude,anyway thanks and im sure good things are comming and i will share soon.

hi ANCOLL

ANCOLL:
Thanks a lot baba master...

Since your indicator are using TF D1 and H4,

while DIN ver 3.0 is still using H1

I will test it in conjunction with DIN ver 3.

Once again, thanks for your contribution

im keep showing the trades , my brother says price is like wind 1 moment this direction another moment another direction which is imposible to count the direction in a moment when they want to count the wind they do it weekly becasue its the only way posible(avrage)to too much noise ,too tooo much noise,and he doesn't like me to trade oppsite longterm direction as indicators are made out of price itself history we need more data to better findout the price if there would be some indicator which says information of oil or something else than price then that would be sensible , im sure it effects your Din 3 to recognize higher probability and also false signals or atleast maybe it helps to let your tp goes higher in some positions thanx alot ,boomshankar

Din

I heard Ancol now has changed to be Option Traders not a Forex Traders anymore, its that true ?

just reply

Doncol:
I heard Ancol now has changed to be Option Traders not a Forex Traders anymore, its that true ?

Yes, You are correct . He is now an Option Guru in Indonesia ( I mean trainer for option )

Reason: