ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 139

hi

Hi Zeman ,where are u ?Busy what?I need your Help!

Avril Lavigne:
This all is GBP/JPY in last and this month result in TF 30...One week get alot of losing...

dear Avril, could you please show loosing trades with all filters (macd filter IS important)

system uses 5 indis to filter signals, enter/exit rules - statistically odds should be on your side

if you not sure about Nonlagma Dot, until new version you can use HMA_color_nrp (HMA thread)

Files:
isak_2entry.jpg  107 kb

As I know some people are not trading in December and January. There are EAs with the parameters in the settings:

TradeonDecember= true or false

TradeonJanuary = true or fase

And as I know some people are not trading on Friday. The other people said: "never trade on Monday as the price can continue the Thursday's direction after Friday's interruption".

Some people are not trading on Tuesday and Thursday... The othern people are not trading in summer ...

So, I don't know when to trade

market changes - as one guy said - it's very important readjust your system at least once a year every winter; also important to do so at summer, spring a few times, and off course, in fall ...

hi

newdigital:
As I know some people are not trading in December and January. There are EAs with the parameters in the settings:

TradeonDecember= true or false

TradeonJanuary = true or fase

And as I know some people are not trading on Friday. The other people said: "never trade on Monday as the price can continue the Thursday's direction after Friday's interruption".

Some people are not trading on Tuesday and Thursday... The othern people are not trading in summer ...

So, I don't know when to trade

Im not trading in sat and sunday

Avril Lavigne:
Hi Zeman ,where are u ?Busy what?I need your Help!

hey you hey you i want to be your boyfriends..errr...hi avril..

so u tired being singer ? hehe..

my question...

1st ... which one broker u trades..

2nd.. ur each isakas indicator settings

3rd... explain details to me bout ur rules..i mean..when u entry and when u exit and which one version u using..

see my GJ chart...anything is going smooth... no FALSE signal ( rebirth ) starting 9 nov until now..

im used MIG metachart...

Files:
0.1.gif  29 kb
1_3.gif  29 kb

hi

fxbs:
dear Avril, could you please show loosing trades with all filters (macd filter IS important)

system uses 5 indis to filter signals, enter/exit rules - statistically odds should be on your side

if you not sure about Nonlagma Dot, until new version you can use HMA_color_nrp (HMA thread)

OMG....Every time i put filter but i don use it .i only follow the Bband come out and stop with the Bband that why like this (pic)

But sometime i follow the Bband i can make alot of pip...

Files:
untitled_4.jpg  92 kb

hi

zeman:
hey you hey you i want to be your boyfriends..errr...hi avril..

so u tired being singer ? hehe..

my question...

1st ... which one broker u trades..

2nd.. ur each isakas indicator settings

3rd... explain details to me bout ur rules..i mean..when u entry and when u exit and which one version u using..

see my GJ chart...anything is going smooth... no FALSE signal ( rebirth ) starting 9 nov until now..

im used MIG metachart...

1.Fxcm,oanda,but i use metatrader chart

2.I download from u(rebirth),and i no change any indicator setting

3.I buy when the bband,flat trend,kuskus,nonlagdot are change to blue and

stop when the red bband come out.

4.I sell when the bband,flat trend,kuskus,nonlagdot are change to red and

stop when the blue bband come out.

5.I only trade in GBP/JPY currency pair.Time frame 30min.

6.Is not "hey you hey you i want to be your boyfriends".Is hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend"

Avril Lavigne:
1.Fxcm,oanda,but i use metatrader chart

2.I download from u(rebirth),and i no change any indicator setting

3.I buy when the bband,flat trend,kuskus,nonlagdot are change to blue and

stop when the red bband come out.

4.I sell when the bband,flat trend,kuskus,nonlagdot are change to red and

stop when the blue bband come out.

5.I only trade in GBP/JPY currency pair.Time frame 30min.

6.Is not "hey you hey you i want to be your boyfriends".Is hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend"

I will try to explain here. Correct me if I'm wrong

You got to set both SL & TP as well, follow your own MM, plus trailing if you're familiar. Its not close the position when the trend reverse (3 & 4 above) or else you will lose all the way.

According to Bro Zeman, suggested SL & TP is in between the Pivot, Support & Resistant Lines. Say the SELL position (all red) fall in between S1 & S2. Set SL near to S1 line while TP near to S2 line. Reverse it if at BUY position (all read).

See https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52 for further detail.

Good Luck to all!

hi

fxbs:
see, this is much better

But i don really understand it....becouse im newbe...can post some Pic...

Reason: