MatXerof  
Avril Lavigne:
1.Fxcm,oanda,but i use metatrader chart

2.I download from u(rebirth),and i no change any indicator setting

3.I buy when the bband,flat trend,kuskus,nonlagdot are change to blue and

stop when the red bband come out.

4.I sell when the bband,flat trend,kuskus,nonlagdot are change to red and

stop when the blue bband come out.

5.I only trade in GBP/JPY currency pair.Time frame 30min.

6.Is not "hey you hey you i want to be your boyfriends".Is hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend"

I will try to explain here. Correct me if I'm wrong

You got to set both SL & TP as well, follow your own MM, plus trailing if you're familiar. Its not close the position when the trend reverse (3 & 4 above) or else you will lose all the way.

According to Bro Zeman, suggested SL & TP is in between the Pivot, Support & Resistant Lines. Say the SELL position (all red) fall in between S1 & S2. Set SL near to S1 line while TP near to S2 line. Reverse it if at BUY position (all read).

See https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52 for further detail.

Good Luck to all!

fxbs
fxbs  

see, this is much better - there is no 200% sure things, but with the system - you sure odds are in your side and profitable entries (and pips) will exceed loosing ones. Move StopLoss according to the rules; cut your losses short and let profits grow (MM)

simple rule in adverse market conditions - if you see (or feel) its going nuts (flat) and chopping - you out and wait

AvrilLavigne
AvrilLavigne  

hi

fxbs:
see, this is much better

But i don really understand it....becouse im newbe...can post some Pic...

zeman
zeman  
Avril Lavigne:
OMG....Every time i put filter but i don use it .i only follow the Bband come out and stop with the Bband that why like this (pic) But sometime i follow the Bband i can make alot of pip...

the different between isakas REBIRTH and isakas II

1) rebirth - ashi and how to set TP and SL...

2) II - nonlagdot and know how to use it for manual position close.

-ur chart is not the right setting, nonlagdot must be setting higher if u dont want the false signal...20 - length/period setting is the right choice..

hi avril...

1) ok..im use MIG live metachart. The different is between spread and servers.

2) my setting is same and make sure the nonlagMA colorbarback set at 0 and 20length/period

3) BUY when all indicator more than 2nd bar...means if one of isakas indicator still one bar but the others moved more than 2nd bar, u r not allowed to take the entries.

4) same with above...

5) GJ and others pair u can trades with isakas.. TF 30 ( 15 risky )

6) owh..i think u r gurl..

7) TP and SL for isakas rebirth...example : when ur BUY signal shown up on or around the S1 area, Set TP at pivot and SL at S2... same with sell signal..

Michael B
Michael B  

Could you girls tell me where isaka's after-birth is?

Kilokahn
Kilokahn  

Click the link at Zeman's siggy.

jjk2
jjk2  

i must admit.

this system is one of the few manual systems that i find profitable.

danke.

totally
totally  

hi bro zeman...my original isakas change form to candlestick isakas...how can we separate the old isakas with candlestick isakas? thanx....

dat7447
dat7447  

Quote frm Bro zeman.

3) BUY when all indicator more than 2nd bar...means if one of isakas indicator still one bar but the others moved more than 2nd bar, u r not allowed to take the entries.

I think that is why waddah attar explosion can sometimes filter this.Nway you can think it manually ..(may be more macho lookin on this indi but for other may kill the eyes with the explossion..p:)

Thanks bro zeman for the alert indi.

zeman
zeman  
totally:
hi bro zeman...my original isakas change form to candlestick isakas...how can we separate the old isakas with candlestick isakas? thanx....

hurmm...new chart of coz...ur chart will looked horrible if u combine both..

dat7447:
Quote frm Bro zeman.

I think that is why waddah attar explosion can sometimes filter this.Nway you can think it manually ..(may be more macho lookin on this indi but for other may kill the eyes with the explossion..p:)

Thanks bro zeman for the alert indi.

yeah...waddah can be help sometimes..used that if u think its decreased ur trading entries risk...