ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 140

see, this is much better - there is no 200% sure things, but with the system - you sure odds are in your side and profitable entries (and pips) will exceed loosing ones. Move StopLoss according to the rules; cut your losses short and let profits grow (MM)

simple rule in adverse market conditions - if you see (or feel) its going nuts (flat) and chopping - you out and wait

Avril Lavigne:
OMG....Every time i put filter but i don use it .i only follow the Bband come out and stop with the Bband that why like this (pic) But sometime i follow the Bband i can make alot of pip...

the different between isakas REBIRTH and isakas II

1) rebirth - ashi and how to set TP and SL...

2) II - nonlagdot and know how to use it for manual position close.

-ur chart is not the right setting, nonlagdot must be setting higher if u dont want the false signal...20 - length/period setting is the right choice..

hi avril...

1) ok..im use MIG live metachart. The different is between spread and servers.

2) my setting is same and make sure the nonlagMA colorbarback set at 0 and 20length/period

3) BUY when all indicator more than 2nd bar...means if one of isakas indicator still one bar but the others moved more than 2nd bar, u r not allowed to take the entries.

4) same with above...

5) GJ and others pair u can trades with isakas.. TF 30 ( 15 risky )

6) owh..i think u r gurl..

7) TP and SL for isakas rebirth...example : when ur BUY signal shown up on or around the S1 area, Set TP at pivot and SL at S2... same with sell signal..

dat7447:
To bro Zeman,.

Salam.

I'm newbie and from my.

Would like to use ur isakas rebirth(nonlagma)

Well,if u make them audible when nonlagma change colour from red/blue to yellow,then it' wonderful.

wish ur all the best, and thank u.

maybe u lookin 4 this..

Files:

Could you girls tell me where isaka's after-birth is?

Click the link at Zeman's siggy.

i must admit.

this system is one of the few manual systems that i find profitable.

danke.

hi bro zeman...my original isakas change form to candlestick isakas...how can we separate the old isakas with candlestick isakas? thanx....

Quote frm Bro zeman.

3) BUY when all indicator more than 2nd bar...means if one of isakas indicator still one bar but the others moved more than 2nd bar, u r not allowed to take the entries.

I think that is why waddah attar explosion can sometimes filter this.Nway you can think it manually ..(may be more macho lookin on this indi but for other may kill the eyes with the explossion..p:)

Thanks bro zeman for the alert indi.

totally:
hi bro zeman...my original isakas change form to candlestick isakas...how can we separate the old isakas with candlestick isakas? thanx....

hurmm...new chart of coz...ur chart will looked horrible if u combine both..

dat7447:
Quote frm Bro zeman.

I think that is why waddah attar explosion can sometimes filter this.Nway you can think it manually ..(may be more macho lookin on this indi but for other may kill the eyes with the explossion..p:)

Thanks bro zeman for the alert indi.

yeah...waddah can be help sometimes..used that if u think its decreased ur trading entries risk...

zeman:

1) isakas II for full time trader

2) isakas v2 for part/fulltime trader

2) isakas CS for part time trader

so..which one is u ?

I think this post of zeman is very usefull.

Sory zeman that i am quoting you.

Reason: